Friday, January 22, 2010

I Am Sore As Hell!


I am as sore as I have ever been in my life. My mouth aches; my booty aches; my arms ache but I still can’t get enough cock and pussy. I love it here in Dallas. I think I have been in Dallas for the entire week; but I am not sure where I have been for last 5 days.

It started on Monday… the holiday and I returned this morning. Alexia and I came home from Sunday night without Quinn. We had been watching the football games at one of his places but we left at half time of the second game Sunday. Quinn wasn’t too happy with either of us when he got home… something about leaving one of his friends “wanting” or something like that.


All he said was … “Nikkij get your ass in the cage, you bitch!”

Of course I did as told. Still in my garter belt and stockings, I fell asleep and then early Monday morning I awoke with the cage being lifted by two men. I couldn't quite understand them as they were speaking spanish. (note to self -- learn spanish bitch). They took me and the cage out through the garage and loaded me onto a van. They threw a large blanket over the cage and everything went to darkness min the van.

In a few minutes, I heard Alexia’s voice but much clearer as if he was right outside the van I heard Quinn talking … “These two bitches are yours for the rest of the week. They are yours to do with what you want. The bitch in the cage loves to suck cock. I don’t need either one of them back until Friday morning. They love cuffs, blindfolds and cock and even more cock. The bitch loves a little humiliation too.”

Then Alexia said … “Why me Lover?”

Quinn said “It’s simple bitch … you both need to service my good customers. You didn't last night. They have rented you for five days. You best get in the cage with the bitch. I want a full report when you get back slut! I know this time you will satisfy Manny and his friends.”

I heard, what sounded like a few bags being thrown in the van and then Alexia unlocked the cage and crawled into my cage with me. We were dressed the same … stockings and garters and heels. Her huge clitty was in a cock chastity ring and soon my clitty sported one too. As Alexia kissed me I heard the lock on the cage click closed.

I couldn’t suck Alexia’s clitty; nor her mine but we could certainly do some heavy petting to where ever we were headed.


1 comment: