Saturday, October 12, 2013

The TaxMan Cometh!

<NikkijMadison> thanks nikki here
<TaxMan> Hey there.

<NikkijMadison> so you like what you see
<NikkijMadison> you ever been with a t
<TaxMan> I do, You clearly take great pride in your appearance.
<NikkijMadison> work out daily
<TaxMan> I've been with a T once and it shaped my thinking and preferences greatly
<NikkijMadison> love my implants
<NikkijMadison> i see that you are bi
<NikkijMadison> i like that in a MAN
<TaxMan> I was married for 22 years. Just divorced last year.
<NikkijMadison> she vanilla
<TaxMan> Yup. Just didn't quite do it for me.
<TaxMan> A woman with a cock, now that
<TaxMan> is what I prefer
<NikkijMadison> never quite adapted to being your bitch
<NikkijMadison> moi
<TaxMan> Nope, she was a "man on top get it over with quick" type of woman.
<NikkijMadison> good that you left
<NikkijMadison> probably didnt suck your cock in years
<TaxMan> I agree wholeheartedly. Now I can explore and live the lifestyle I want
<TaxMan> I need my cock sucked - she didn't do it
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i love sucking cock
<NikkijMadison> what type of DOM are you
<TaxMan> God, I love to have it worshiped for a long time.
<NikkijMadison> i do that
<NikkijMadison> how big ru
<TaxMan> I'm a strict Dom, but not a mean one. Mutual respect and trust is critical.
<NikkijMadison> mostly sextoy not into pain
<TaxMan> Averaged size cock. I never measured. Never felt the need.
<NikkijMadison> cool
<TaxMan> Pain isn't my gig so much as the power exchange
<NikkijMadison> ic
<NikkijMadison> so what would you do with me
<TaxMan> Well, one thing is to put you in chastity. You're gorgeous so I'd need to be sure you were kept properly.
<TaxMan> Orgasm denial is a nice kink I enjoy
<NikkijMadison> love chastity but for long term
<NikkijMadison> i like to stroke her several times a day
<TaxMan> You like long term? Sweet.
<NikkijMadison> not for long term
<NikkijMadison> oops
<TaxMan> And I tease you all the time to keep you on edge.
<NikkijMadison> i like being on edge
<TaxMan> And take you out on occasion to play with your beautiful cock.
<NikkijMadison> i play with her daily
<NikkijMadison> she is not a cock anymore
<TaxMan> Love it.
<NikkijMadison> she is fully functional but i call her my clit and always refer to as her or she
<NikkijMadison> she is 7" cut
<TaxMan> I'd like to have a butt plug deep inside of you too
<NikkijMadison> i like plugs
<TaxMan> Damn that's a sweet clit.
<NikkijMadison> had plug and chastity while i had nails and pedicure today
<TaxMan> Damn, girl. That's simple perfection
<TaxMan> Who is your keyholder?
<NikkijMadison> Tung my viet nail lady > loves when i come in caged
<NikkijMadison> i live with two guys
<NikkijMadison> 'i sometimes wear it for the hell of it
<NikkijMadison> most times i wear about 24 hours
<NikkijMadison> i did this morning
<TaxMan> Those lucky bastards. Do you service them? And do they hold your key?

<NikkijMadison> yes yes
<NikkijMadison> i service both daily
<NikkijMadison> twice to 3 times
<NikkijMadison> so what do you do for kink
<TaxMan> What else do you like? Latex, leather, sensory deprivation?
<NikkijMadison> latex
<NikkijMadison> leashes
<NikkijMadison> cuffs
<NikkijMadison> public humiliation
<NikkijMadison> public flashing
<NikkijMadison> thats why I showed her off at the nail salon
<TaxMan> I have a slave I toy with from time to time. He needs things like degradation frequently. I make him eat from a dog bowl I have for him, make him dance for me, eat cum off a birthday cake.
<NikkijMadison> have done that
<NikkijMadison> i like to make linguine and clam cum sauce
<TaxMan> If he has a shitty attitude, I piss on him. Publically humilliate him.
<NikkijMadison> was pony girl at party
<NikkijMadison> not into scat or golden
<TaxMan> Pony Play!!! Yay, I love the bit gag and you'd look exquisite in a harness :)
<NikkijMadison> done that

<NikkijMadison> pony tail as butt plug
<TaxMan> Butt plug with a cute tail!
<NikkijMadison> was in g string and cage on her
<NikkijMadison> served drinks at cocktail party at pool
<TaxMan> Oh, that is absolutely great.
<NikkijMadison> long black tail
<TaxMan> The visuals are fabulous.
<NikkijMadison> everyone else was in evening attire
<NikkijMadison> except me and bartender
<NikkijMadison> and the food servers
<TaxMan> And of course, you had to stand out from the rest. Because you're special.
<NikkijMadison> i did

<TaxMan> You need to be seen and appreciated.
<NikkijMadison> bartender was gg naked except for her butt plug and apron
<NikkijMadison> the food servers were two sissy boys in maid uniforms
<TaxMan> And I'd love to have those sissy's suck me off. Love sissys. That sounds like an amazing evening.

<NikkijMadison> it was an awesome party

No comments:

Post a Comment