Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Evening In With Ediie!


I return from the kitchen, having just poured us a glass of white wine and sit down on the coffee table in front of Eddie. He is sitting on the couch, my laptop resting on his knees. He is staring at the screen. I can’t be sure, but his cheeks look a little flushed. My knees are in between his and I compare the creamy, pale complexion of my knees to his velvety, tanned one. I start playing with the little dark hairs on his lower thigh with one hand and raise my teacup to my lips with the other. Still his glare is fixed on my laptop screen. I gingerly take a sip from my wine glass and ask, “Eddie? What are you looking at?”
I feel a rush through my stomach up to my heart. “Oh yeah? What do you think?” I bite my lip gently and feel my right eyebrow rise slightly in that way that it does. The window behind the couch is wide open, I can hear the drunken chatter of the patrons of the cafe below us, the evening is a violet-indigo and I can see snippets of life in the four adjacent apartments through the open blind. I wait for Eddie to answer but instead he lifts my laptop on to the couch beside him and stands up, he unzips his tailored shorts and reveals what I believe to be the hardest cock I’ve ever seen. “Oh you like the story’, I break into a smile, tracing my index fingernail ever so lightly, from underneath his balls, all the way up his long rod, to the tip of his knob. “Yeah”, he breathes, tilting his head back slightly, resting his hands under my shoulder blades, and drawing me a little nearer.
I lightly touch all five fingertips around the head of his penis and move them in light-as-a-feather circular motions, stimulating his knob with his neat foreskin, looking him directly in the eye with a mischievous grin on my face. I move both hands down his thighs and trail back up to his stomach with the backs of my fingernails, then scratch back down to his thighs again. He likes being teased and I want to keep playing with him but the sight of his hard cock in front of my face is simply too inviting. I just want to feast on him. I wrap my arms behind my back, interlocking my fingers and lean forward. I run my tongue over my lips. In one graceful motion I take his knob in my mouth and glide over his cock, all the way to the base and back up again, letting his cock go. I glide down and up again. He always marvels when I do this, take his long dick all the way to the back of my throat and he asks me if I can do it faster, a few times in a row. I oblige and my eyes start to water a little. I realize it won’t be long before he climaxes. I slide down once more before pulling all the way up and off the end of his cock with my soft lips
Knowing he is at my mercy I make eye contact, playfully lick the palm of my right hand and wrap it around his cock, working the skin up and down. Still working his cock in my slippery palm, I take his cock in my mouth again and bob up and down, matching the rhythm of my hand. I begin to feel quick little rushes pulsing through his cock and concentrate on keeping a constant speed. Without warning his warm liquid pumps onto my tongue in bursts. His knees buckle and bend, his body sways. I release my grip and just gently slide my parted lips up and down. After a while his cock begins to soften and I let it down gently from my mouth. I look up at him and we just smile at each other. I think to myself,"I'll have to keep writing these blogs".

No comments:

Post a Comment