Sunday, March 21, 2010

Leave a Good Tip


I did some interviews at one time of women not in the entertainment business. Please keep in mind that the women interviewed were professionals with commendable careers, some of them fantasized about just being strippers, while others took things a step further and imagined being prostitutes. Obviously, the fantasy is romanticized beyond belief because the life of either is not so glamorous that women would opt to have it as a career choice.

I did interview one woman who had beena striper who said ...

"While I'm performing a lap dance for my customer, he hands me a $100 bill and requests that I perform the lap dance... minus his pants. Of course I could not comply."
When I asked Amber, who a stripper at an upscale club, about her prostitution fantasy, she said, "The gentleman would pick me up in his expensive car and I would ride him in the driver's seat in some dingy back alley. He would pay me my fee and I'd be on my way." I lived it almost daily... "

No comments:

Post a Comment