Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Tommy!

Monday night Tommy and I were walking to our cars after a hard workout at the gym. Sure, I was concentrating as we used the machines, but honestly my mind was wandering too about Tommy’s cock. It had been a while since I had Tommy’s cock and I was just dying to have it in my mouth. "So you want a little something," I asked Tommy. "What did you have in mind, he asked. "A blowjob," I replied.We hopped in the backseat of Tommy’s van and began passionately kissing. As soon as he tongue was in my mouth, his hand made my way to my breasts. I loved it. They were dying to be touched. We kissed and groped like we were horny teenagers. His finger found its way to my clitty, where he was hitting a great spot that was resulting in a big wet spot on my sweat pants. With us seated next to each other on the back seat, he brought me to an orgasm. With the windows steamy and me moaning loudly, gym-goers were returning to their cars unaware of what was going on in Tommy’s vehicle.I then had him take a seat. There I was in perfect view of his hard cock that glistened in the moonlight. My cool fingers danced across his rod. As I heard voices in the parking lot, I was brought back to the days when Tommy and I worked together and we would sneak away for middle of the day sex acts. I get a shot of adrenaline when giving blowjobs in public places, knowing any minute I can get caught. I took Tommy’s cock in my mouth, tasting his sweet precum on my tongue. My head bobbed up and down, taking him further and further into my mouth. Just when I would get his cock at the back of my throat, I would release it and do a little action with my hand. Then I began to feel his cock grow even harder. I took it deep within my mouth and before long Tommy was exploding in my mouth.I emerged from his car damp, happy and satisfied. My whole body got a work out Monday night, including my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment