Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jonathan Just Left!


Jonathan was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. I was tired but I am never too tired to suck Jonathan’s gorgeous cock.

He and Tommy, one of my house mates, had been watching the Duke Basketball game. I am an ABD but Jonathan loves to tease me, by acting like he loves Duke.

Anyway, Jonathan and I crawled into bed together. He pounded my booty hard and fast, then insisted that I get him hard again. Even though he used a condom, I washed him real good. It was a joy to get that fine cock hard…. Yummy!

He exploded all over my face and then proceeded to lick me clean. I love that about Jonathan. He loves his own juice.

This morning, he rolled out of bed ... as he was headed off to work.  I serviced him in the shower. Three times in seven hours… I can’t get enough of him.  While I was drying off, Jonathan found my cb6000 in the bathroom. He slipped on my clitty …. then took the key with him. I will see you at noon.

I stood in the hallway in my black lacy bra with my clitty in my cage.

Tommy rambled down the steps on his way to work. “Nice booty, slut! Is your poor clitty all caged up and frustrated?  I wish I had more time for you to suck me off.”

“But you do! “… I dropped to my knees and quickly unzipped his trousers and found his large cock stuffed in his tightie whities… more yum! In no time Tommy has drained hs wonderful cock in my mouth.

I finished dressing, had some breakfast and did some work on my blog. I chatted with a few friends did my email on yahoo and Jonathan comes strolling in at about ten past noon.  “Sorry slut… how was your morning?”

“A little frustrating Jonathan… but I am so glad you are back!”

Jonathan sat in one of my high back chairs in my play room. He unzipped his pants. I dropped to my knees once more, but he tossed me the keys. “Unlock that clitty of your slut! I want to see you play with it first!”

I turned the key and my cage came apart. I slowly began rubbing my shaft… closing my eyes to feel the sensation of my clitty getting hard in my own fingers… I moaned softly as I rubbed my precum all over my clit…. I leaned back on the floor with my legs propped up. It didn’t take long for my clit to explode in my hand. My gooey self was all my hand and my stomach. As I opened my eyes, Jonathan was standing over me.

“I have got to get back to work slut… suck me off!”

He sat back down in the high back chair and I crawled over to rendezvous once again with his manhood. Five cocks and its not enough 1PM …

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Nikki, seems you have the best of two worlds. Me, I am content with my small never erect clitty. A man's cock is most definitely one of the wonders of the ancient or modern world for me. I prefer to concentrate on his manhood and his pleasure. Course, I have had several lovers who bring me to multiple orgasms when they are pounding away on my booty. Luv it! Me pleasing him and him pleasing me. Really I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nikkij, you sexy harlot! I am so envious of you doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get back in the cage Nikki! Too bad it's too small to fit two or I'd join you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok sasha ... going to work soon... My tights are too tight for a bulge tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfectly wonderful day. Congrats, doll. I'm definitely envious, but also happy for you.

    Cummy kisses,
    crissi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh... that sounds like such a fun day. I am so jealous of you, but in a good way. I have never had that much cock in such a short period of time, but would love to have it.

    Wonderful post, I just love reading your blog hun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Isabella... I just love cock

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, you are an inspiration. Would love to live any portion of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok -- thank you .. which portion do you want to live?

    ReplyDelete