Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Special and Heartfelt Thanks to All of My Friends, Followers and of Course "The Drive Bi's!"


I have enjoyed posting for you ... and sharing a little bit of my life. I sincerely appreciate all the comments and the questions and i hope you have learned something along the way. I think I have too. I will will be away fora few days and will see everyone on the other side... into the new year. Just think Saturday and 1-1-11 and in ten days you repeat 1-11-11. Have a safe and joyous New Year. Be safe! Remember its amateur night.

We wish you the best and a year full of fortune for 2011.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your thought- and ejaculation-provoking posts since you were on Y!360... always learning something new, like "drive-bi's"? LOL. looking forward to even more in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lefty -- are you using your right or left hand today? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have that same top... giggle

    ReplyDelete