Saturday, September 8, 2012

Going To Vegas



Fonda joined the channel.

<NikkijMadison1> hey sis

<Fonda> Fred and Randy, new boys? What is Fagers?

<NikkijMadison1> Fagers is a club in Ocean City. Two Bi guys yes.

<Fonda> Hi ya

<NikkijMadison1> how have you been

<Fonda> I've been well-- busy. Feeling a little sexy these days, which is good.

Fonda has quit (Client exited).

Fonda joined the channel.

<Fonda> Oops...

<NikkijMadison1> wb

<NikkijMadison1> cool and dressing of course

<Fonda> Yes.

<NikkijMadison1> so is your clitty wet

<Fonda> Certainly helps to run into your sexy self first thing

<Fonda> Did I ever ask your shoe size? ;)

<NikkijMadison1> mens 7  tranny 9

<NikkijMadison1> u

<Fonda> wow, mens 8 1/2 tranny 10 (or 9 1/2 tight)

<NikkijMadison1> cool

<Fonda> still-- can't drop in and borrow a pair of shoes...

<NikkijMadison1> too far

<NikkijMadison1> but

<NikkijMadison1> roadtrip

<NikkijMadison1> i will be in Vegas in october

<Fonda> Really.

<Fonda> What's in Vegas.

<Fonda> ?

<NikkijMadison1> truckers convention

<NikkijMadison1> i am going as one of men’s spouse'

<Fonda> Seriously. Oh, my. Trucker Mama

<Fonda> does that mean flying or trucking to LV

<NikkijMadison1> flying its a big executive convention

<NikkijMadison1> all the trucking heads in USA

<Fonda> ahhh...nice

<NikkijMadison1> be there six days

<Fonda> Well taken care of, I hope.

<NikkijMadison1> yes

<NikkijMadison1> he's a kinkster too

<Fonda> Hmmm... tell me about it.

<NikkijMadison1> i met him in a local club and he thought i was a gg

<NikkijMadison1> a true gentlemen

<NikkijMadison1> we hit it off

<Fonda> Naturally

<Fonda> Have you been seeing him regularly?

<NikkijMadison1> we made out... i wanted him ... i begged for it

<NikkijMadison1> we didn't do it that night

<NikkijMadison1> but he texted me and we met for breakfast

<NikkijMadison1> yes

<NikkijMadison1> he's married

<Fonda> Hmmm... and Kinky? How so?

<NikkijMadison1> well when he found out about her ... he went wild.. he couldn't believe that i hada clitty

<NikkijMadison1> he must see me daily now

<NikkijMadison1> he loves to Dom me

<NikkijMadison1> put me cages

<Fonda> nice

<Fonda> He's lucky to find you.

<Fonda> and your clitty

<NikkijMadison1> i am lucky too

<NikkijMadison1> he was always bi but never did a tgirl

<Fonda> I'm happy to hear that.

<Fonda> he has good taste.

<NikkijMadison1> thank you

<NikkijMadison1> he can't believe my boobies

<NikkijMadison1> and then he loves her...he even loves suckto her

<Fonda> I can't believe your boobies ;)

<NikkijMadison1> he's a hunk but loves to suck me

<Fonda> very nice...have you been his "wife" before?

<NikkijMadison1> not yet

<NikkijMadison1> he  said his wife wants to go now but he has a separate room for me

<NikkijMadison1> he's going to ease her into me

<Fonda> ooh, even better.

<Fonda> do you find her attractive?

<NikkijMadison1> good yes

<NikkijMadison1> we look similar actually scary

<Fonda> wow. Kind a sexy potential.

<Fonda> Is he Dom with her too?

<Fonda> or is she vanilla?

<NikkijMadison1> he won't say ... he wants me to find out

<Fonda> Alright then

<Fonda> Sounds like a lot of fun.

<NikkijMadison1> looking forward to it

<NikkijMadison1> i was disappointed at first that she was coming but HE assured me that it would awesome

<Fonda> Well, if you end up breaking the ice with wifey, it's a new ballgame.

<NikkijMadison1> oh yes

<NikkijMadison1> i love to be with couples

<Fonda> me too

<Fonda> though I cant say that with the same research backing you have.

<Fonda> just one, but I loved the dynamic.

<NikkijMadison1> i have a friend from high school that i do now

<NikkijMadison1> Robbie and his wife Mindi

<Fonda> :)

<Fonda> keep me posted. gonna need to run.

<Fonda> kisses.

<NikkijMadison1> see ya sis

No comments:

Post a Comment