Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ode to Chantal


jezebelTS joined the channel.

<NikkijMadison> hey Jez

<jezebelTS> hello :)

<NikkijMadison> you being called Jez

<jezebelTS> there, we managed haha

<NikkijMadison> cool

<jezebelTS> Jez is fine

<NikkijMadison> what's it like being a tgirl in your country

<jezebelTS> well it really depends on what part you are in I suppose and what you want

<NikkijMadison> i am always in search of kinky sex and showing off

<jezebelTS> for good partying you either need to be in the Amsterdam/Rotterdam area's or go to Germany in my opinion

<NikkijMadison> and do you go often

<jezebelTS> not as much as I would want to haha

<NikkijMadison> do you get to be jez often

<NikkijMadison> Jez

<jezebelTS> there are some regular bigger parties like wasteland that are quite nice for showing

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> is wasteland like a bdsm orgy

<jezebelTS> work usually  gets in the way during the week, but I try to dress the way I want during the weekends

<NikkijMadison> that's what i did until 24/7

<NikkijMadison> always was femme underneath and always in the evenings

<jezebelTS> more a fetish "one look at that one" thing with some mild sex and darkrooms on the side

<NikkijMadison> hardly ever went out as a male .. for years

<NikkijMadison> socially

<jezebelTS> I can imagine

<NikkijMadison> so kind a like strut by and get hit on

<jezebelTS> how long have you been living fulltime now

<jezebelTS> yeah pretty much, I al ways got plenty attention there

<NikkijMadison> will be four years soon

<jezebelTS> never want to go back I bet

<NikkijMadison> i bet you do ... you get my attention

<NikkijMadison> you like to be leashed

<NikkijMadison> never

<jezebelTS> yeah I love it

<NikkijMadison> have no male clothes now anyway

<NikkijMadison> me too

<NikkijMadison> ex wife burned them all on her way out

<jezebelTS> when you did the switching over to fulltime did you do it gradually or just all at once?

<jezebelTS> ahhh i see

<NikkijMadison> quit my job worked for a friend as bartender

<NikkijMadison> got my boobies and never have looked back

<jezebelTS> ah cool!

<NikkijMadison> I was only male at work and hated it

<jezebelTS> yeah I am rapidly approaching that point too, more and more

<NikkijMadison> was sexy underneath but ...always wanted to come out to my customers

<NikkijMadison> more acceptable i bet in Holland

<jezebelTS> well, it really depends where you are

<NikkijMadison> would you go to Ams or Rotterdam

<jezebelTS> where I am, not so much. Legally yes, but everyday life is a bit different

<NikkijMadison> more business in Mass?

<NikkijMadison> where in Germany Frankfurt

<jezebelTS> I drive up to Amsterdam several times a year

<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> i assume you like to suck and be fucked

<jezebelTS> Essen, or Berlin of course ( though never been there)

<jezebelTS> I do!

<NikkijMadison> do like her sucked or

<NikkijMadison> me i love it for her to be sucked

<jezebelTS> my currently still a cock you mean?

<NikkijMadison> i also love to have someone suck it

<NikkijMadison> yes i call mine her

<NikkijMadison> i assume that is a yes

<NikkijMadison> cool

<jezebelTS> well it is pleasurable and it feels good, intimate and sexy

<jezebelTS> but cumming that way probably won’t happen

<NikkijMadison> i also like iot when my MEN make me give her a hand job for them

<NikkijMadison> i can cum on command sometimes

<jezebelTS> so you can be on your knees stroking for them while they watch you?

<jezebelTS> oohh well trained

<NikkijMadison> yes

<NikkijMadison> i love it

<jezebelTS> very sexy

<NikkijMadison> my bbc regulars always want me to give her a hand job

<NikkijMadison> i also dress in pink for them

<jezebelTS> ah yes you were a big fan of that too. I haven't had the pleasure yet

<jezebelTS> real sissy like

<NikkijMadison> awesome feeling their huge in your mouth and booty

<NikkijMadison> sissy takes over when i do bbc

<jezebelTS> yummy

<NikkijMadison> normally strong but can be mush when i do bbc

<NikkijMadison> i think its the pink

<NikkijMadison> nails hands and toes

<NikkijMadison> all pink arrive in little pink dress

<jezebelTS> are they into bdsm though? most I have spoken too that were interested didn’t really like bdsm

<NikkijMadison> always pink lingerie and stockings

<NikkijMadison> pinks lips

<jezebelTS> hihi super cute!

<jezebelTS> with glitter

<NikkijMadison> pink bow on her

<jezebelTS> aaaw

<NikkijMadison> yes did glitter last time

<NikkijMadison> and pink leash

<NikkijMadison> put glitter on her after i came for them

<
<NikkijMadison> and pink leash
<NikkijMadison> put glitter on her after i came for them
<jezebelTS> very nice
<NikkijMadison> cool
<jezebelTS> so they make you give them a show and after that it is all about them I assume?
<NikkijMadison> did three at a poker party. I was the fourth player
<NikkijMadison> yes
<jezebelTS> sounds pretty awesome really
<NikkijMadison> i love it that way
<jezebelTS> me too *blush*
<NikkijMadison> they came to the beach
<NikkijMadison> played golf for three days and poker for three nights and i performed for them
<NikkijMadison> i was really vulnerable when they left
<jezebelTS> their private little party slut ;
<jezebelTS> vulnerable? how so?
<NikkijMadison> came home and just sat in corner for several hours. they gave me a  jar of my cum and put my money in it
<jezebelTS> were you feeling bad about it? Or really alone suddenly?
<NikkijMadison> really alone....
<jezebelTS> poor baby
<jezebelTS> that sucks
<jezebelTS> in a bad way
<NikkijMadison> on  real high while there and they just left… told me to clean up the place
<NikkijMadison> i got over it ...
<NikkijMadison> they paid me well
<jezebelTS> thankfully :)
<jezebelTS> ah always good of course
<jezebelTS> how does that make you feel?
<NikkijMadison> bbc can be the toughest scene
<NikkijMadison> especially for a white slut
<jezebelTS> you get handled extra rough because of it?
<NikkijMadison> not as much
<NikkijMadison> one guy was real tough on me. The other two had to control him... was scared of him after awhile
<NikkijMadison> when they were done with me one night i was put in a cage
<jezebelTS> mentally tough too I assume, with situations like that
<NikkijMadison> they had a few women in the other room—party
<jezebelTS> cages, love them and hate them
<NikkijMadison> no one came in my room but i could hear it all
<NikkijMadison> i love to be caged though
<jezebelTS> love the idea, often the feeling too but I really need to trust someone for it
<NikkijMadison> so what's your kinkiest slut scene s o far
<NikkijMadison> Fred was new
<NikkijMadison> just got scary
<jezebelTS> oh only one on plays really. only action with more than one was when my Girlfriend and I played with a friend
<NikkijMadison> super so GF likes JEZ
<jezebelTS> lots of scratching and biting between the three of us and me enjoying his cock the rest of the time
<jezebelTS> yes, we're both bi so that helps
<NikkijMadison> cool
<jezebelTS> she is actually really supportive, even though she'd rather I keep the cock
<NikkijMadison> you play with other GGs too
<NikkijMadison> or are you just a cock hound
<jezebelTS> GGs?
<NikkijMadison> genetic girls
<NikkijMadison> i love to lick pussy ... i am real good at it
<jezebelTS> ah. I like man and woman and anything in between
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i do love to suck huge cock though
<jezebelTS> yeah I like it a lot too
<jezebelTS> and that :D
<jezebelTS> but I haven't nearly the experience you have had I think, not by a long shot
<NikkijMadison> i love when i make HIM cum and then get HIM again and make HIM cum again
<NikkijMadison> i would love to own you
<NikkijMadison> do you dress often for HER
<jezebelTS> from what I have seen so would I ;)
<jezebelTS> mostly for me, but we both like dressing up
<NikkijMadison> nothing better then to find out that HE is huge and shaved too
<NikkijMadison> she is genetic right
<jezebelTS> "yes it's a big one "
<jezebelTS> yes she is
<NikkijMadison> i love doing couples
<jezebelTS> quite the butch attitude sometimes, super feminine at others
<NikkijMadison> and its cool when He is a she too
<jezebelTS> :)
<NikkijMadison> cool i like that in a woman
<NikkijMadison> sowwhat's up for you and her tonight
<jezebelTS> she is a hand full I can tell you that, a very strong woman
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> you don't want it any other way
<jezebelTS> oh not much I'm afraid. She is hanging out with a friend till late
<NikkijMadison> boy or girl
<NikkijMadison> lovers?
<jezebelTS> haha not really no :) I don’t do well with people that aren't strong personalities
<NikkijMadison> i liked when my ex brought HER lovers home
<jezebelTS> a man, not yet, but who knows
<jezebelTS> when You were changing or more like a cuckolding thing?
<NikkijMadison> i was always femme outside of work with HER
<jezebelTS> ah
<NikkijMadison> we picked up lovers together a lot but SHE love to cruise for cock but always brought them home
<NikkijMadison> i fluffed for HER
<jezebelTS> did she allow you to participate, to watch or did you have to listen from another room?
<NikkijMadison> thus my expertise in sucking cock
<jezebelTS> oh w that's awesome
<NikkijMadison> always was in the room
<jezebelTS> hot!
<NikkijMadison> sometimes i would sleep with them
<NikkijMadison> sometimes on my doggie bed
<NikkijMadison> sometimes in my doggie cage
<NikkijMadison> sometimes i stood and watched
<jezebelTS> sweety I am getting jealous now
<NikkijMadison> then i would get them up for HER
<NikkijMadison> After we were married SHE never sucked cock again or did anal. That's why SHE had me arounf
<NikkijMadison> SHE hated anal
<jezebelTS> but you guys eventually split up right, I seem to recall?
<NikkijMadison> HER BF now husband didn't want me around she they bought me out
<jezebelTS> oh my
<jezebelTS> that is wow
<NikkijMadison> he is into bois
<jezebelTS> ah, that's how you afforded the boob job I bet
<NikkijMadison> He paid for it
<jezebelTS> :D
<jezebelTS> that is my biggest issue right now, scraping together funds for the steps I have to take
<jezebelTS> luckily dutch health care takes care of some of it once you are into the program, but the waiting list is long
<NikkijMadison> if my MEN didn't contribute now well i make ends me
<NikkijMadison> wow
<NikkijMadison> so you want boobs will you keep her
<jezebelTS> and they only cover the basic, no bobbies or stuff like that, no perm hair removal
<jezebelTS> I want the full change
<NikkijMadison> i like my HER
<NikkijMadison> but i understand
<jezebelTS> are/were you ever on hormones?
<NikkijMadison> briefly when i got my boobie implants
NikkijMadison> then went off them
<jezebelTS> I have been seriously considering prodomming, Since I do have a sadistic streak as well, as long as it is the submissive type of man
<NikkijMadison> did said it would help
<NikkijMadison> cool go for it
<jezebelTS> it just drove you nuts?
<NikkijMadison> it will pay for transition
<NikkijMadison> yes couldn’t get her hard
<jezebelTS> yeah they do that
<jezebelTS> you must have had a pretty fem body to begin with then?
<jezebelTS> if you arent on hormones I mean
<NikkijMadison> i did and do ... look like my three sisters on i had a dickie like dad
<NikkijMadison> i could always wear their clothes
<jezebelTS> :) you found out pretty early
<jezebelTS> I stil l have to tell half the family
<NikkijMadison> at 15
<jezebelTS> I suspected around my 20s and always was into crossdressing and makeup etc.
<jezebelTS> and as years went by the feeling just became stronger until a few years ago I just had to do something about it
<jezebelTS> been more open about it since, but only told one sister so far and she was really cool about it
<NikkijMadison> me and me and two 10 and 11 came home from fifth and sixth grade and stroked our little dickies
<NikkijMadison> two mates
<NikkijMadison> my sisters love nikki
<jezebelTS> I was a bit later than that
<jezebelTS> lucky girl
<NikkijMadison> mom actually does too she wanted all girls
<NikkijMadison> dad is accepting now
<jezebelTS> did it take him long?
<NikkijMadison> a couple years
<NikkijMadison> he was embarassed
<jezebelTS> must have been tough
<NikkijMadison> actually i think he crossed dressed young
<jezebelTS> at least my parents already know I am a freak, bi and into bdsm
<jezebelTS> so what is one more
<NikkijMadison> true
<NikkijMadison> go for it
<jezebelTS> heh really, so it confronted him with some stuff then
<NikkijMadison> yes it did
<NikkijMadison> he loves to pat me on the butt now
<jezebelTS> giggles
<NikkijMadison> he lingers too
<jezebelTS> getting a peek in?
<NikkijMadison> rubs me sometimes to feel what i have on
<jezebelTS> oh my
<NikkijMadison> i do show him
<NikkijMadison> when i am in skirts or dresses
<jezebelTS> dons’t that feel awkward>? Or are you fine with it, showing how you have changed
<jezebelTS> ?
<NikkijMadison> i get goose bumps
<jezebelTS> the good or bad kind?
<NikkijMadison> i flash my panties
<NikkijMadison> not sure yet
<NikkijMadison> he's my dad but he does have a huge cock
<NikkijMadison> bigger than me
<NikkijMadison> if we did our relationship would always change
<jezebelTS> HAHAHA you are quite the type Nikkij ;)
<jezebelTS> yes, of course
<NikkijMadison> i think he likes four daughters now
<jezebelTS> not to mention the relationship with your mum
<NikkijMadison> sometimes i wonder about her... i think he wasa cuck when they were first married
<NikkijMadison> something changed though
<NikkijMadison> funny how things come out as you get older
<jezebelTS> some things you will never find out
<jezebelTS> it wasn't until after my grandfathers funeral that I was told that he liked twinks and had dates with early twenties boys regularly
<NikkijMadison> cool
<jezebelTS> I was like, "and you tell me know, I would have liked to talk about it with him"
<NikkijMadison> true
<jezebelTS> a lot of that secretive crap in my family
<NikkijMadison> i want to take dad out and get him drunk
<jezebelTS> see what he does?
<NikkijMadison> true
<NikkijMadison> shaved him
<NikkijMadison> shave
<jezebelTS> hihi
<NikkijMadison> give him a pair of my panties across the table in the bar
<jezebelTS> *evil grin*
<NikkijMadison> BTW .. you okay if I post this with your name?
<jezebelTS> totally fine with it sweety
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i wish we were closer
<NikkijMadison> if you want to send me any other pics i will post them too
<NikkijMadison> if not that's cool
<jezebelTS> yeah if it weren't for the distance I think we could have some serious good times together
<jezebelTS> I have a nice leg pic, I'll send you that
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> often
<NikkijMadison> you would be on my leash daily
<jezebelTS> *purrrrrs*
<jezebelTS> all decent pictures :)
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> how often do you cage her
 
<jezebelTS> we used to play with a metal cb often
<jezebelTS> but not for the last year or so
<NikkijMadison> but not now
<NikkijMadison> you have a great booty and legs
<jezebelTS> we drifted a bit apart on the sex/bdsm bit
<NikkijMadison> she is harder now
<jezebelTS> no not now
<jezebelTS> thank you very much
<jezebelTS> *kiss*
<jezebelTS> yes there
<NikkijMadison> you would never be male with me
<jezebelTS> :) I just need to work up the courage to stop the boring office work I do now and live the lifestyle really
<NikkijMadison> true
<jezebelTS> I bet you are still looking at my legs hihi
<NikkijMadison> yes i am
<NikkijMadison> pulled her of my panties too
<NikkijMadison> out
<jezebelTS> are you stroking her for me?
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> you turn me on Jez
<jezebelTS> pity I can't be there, helping you with it
<NikkijMadison> i should move to Europe
<NikkijMadison> true
<jezebelTS> :D now there's an idea
<NikkijMadison> what's the Tranny scene like in the UK
<jezebelTS> the UK is pretty awesome - or so I have heard
<jezebelTS> so much more to do in ways of kink rubber and such
<NikkijMadison> never flown to Europe enfemme
<NikkijMadison> only Mexico
<jezebelTS> the British are bigger sluts than most Europeans anyways
<jezebelTS> just more reserved about it :P
<jezebelTS> darn that must have been something
<jezebelTS> any reactions?
<jezebelTS> mexico even
<NikkijMadison> it was
<NikkijMadison> my name is changed ditto my passport
<NikkijMadison> but still a male
<jezebelTS> keep stroking
<NikkijMadison> customs was interesting
<NikkijMadison> i am
<NikkijMadison> you domming me
<NikkijMadison> so you are not touching her
<jezebelTS> were they giving you a hard time at the checkout? did you have to "convince" some customs officers you had the skills to be let in?
 jezebelTS> hmm you are right, haha how did that happen
<NikkijMadison> went on private plane so it was cool
<NikkijMadison> they know HIM
<jezebelTS> aaah
<NikkijMadison> not sure how i would travel commercial
<NikkijMadison> probably dressed down as not to distinguish if boy or girl
<NikkijMadison> my name will give it away
<jezebelTS> so like androgynous
<NikkijMadison> Jennifer Nicole
<NikkijMadison> yes
<jezebelTS> nice:)
<NikkijMadison> ty
<NikkijMadison> went by jennie early on
<jezebelTS> jez is usually my bdsm handle, not 100% certain yet about the name change, my mind is mostly set on Chantal
<NikkijMadison> cool
<jezebelTS> :)
<NikkijMadison> bdsm name for me now is slut
<jezebelTS> that is a nice one too :D
<NikkijMadison> i answer by it
<jezebelTS> just imagine you pulling in the leach, guiding me closer until you can direct me to her
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<NikkijMadison> she needs you now
<jezebelTS> well trained
<NikkijMadison> what do you call your clitty
<jezebelTS> you can feel the hot air leaving my mouth, lips ever so close but just not touching
<NikkijMadison> yes i can
<NikkijMadison> goose bumps jez
<jezebelTS> then softly kissing the base, near the balls
<jezebelTS> I don't really name my cock
<NikkijMadison> yummy the boys
<jezebelTS> slowly licking upwards
<NikkijMadison> ahhhh
<NikkijMadison> you don't name her
<jezebelTS> looking you straight in the eyes when I reach the top, smiling
<NikkijMadison> ahhh
<jezebelTS> looking you straight in the eyes when I reach the top, smiling
<NikkijMadison> ahhh
<jezebelTS> playing with the cockhead, tongue circling it
<NikkijMadison> i love it when you suck her
<jezebelTS> my hands playing with you balls and taint, while looking at you, waiting, seeing what you wnt me to do
<NikkijMadison> i love it when my taint is rubbed
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<jezebelTS> it is pretty awesome:)
<NikkijMadison> yes it is\
<jezebelTS> it is pretty awesome
<NikkijMadison> yes it is
<jezebelTS> taking her head into my mouth, sucking just a little bit
<NikkijMadison> just laying back taking it in.... i love it when you kiss the boys and stoke her
<jezebelTS> and letting go again, licking down the shaft, licking kissing softly biting
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhh
<NikkijMadison> ahhh
<jezebelTS> moving one hand to your cock, she is nice and big isn't she
<NikkijMadison> pull my hair
<NikkijMadison> please call her a clitty or her .....
<NikkijMadison> she is no longer a cock
<jezebelTS> moves around a bit and grabs your hair
<jezebelTS> oki
<NikkijMadison> kises
jjezebelTS> moves around a bit and grabs your hair
<jezebelTS> oki
<NikkijMadison> kisses
<jezebelTS> kiss kiss
<NikkijMadison> she is close
<NikkijMadison> you are good
<jezebelTS> one had still on your clitty, pulling your head back by your hair, kissing you so you can taste her precum
<NikkijMadison> i am looking at your legs
<jezebelTS> oh I am
<NikkijMadison> yes you are
<jezebelTS> whispering, do you want me to take your clitty in my mouth and take it all in?
<NikkijMadison> YES
<NikkijMadison> do it now Jez
 
<jezebelTS> do you want to use mouth for your own pleasure?
<jezebelTS> goes down and takes your beautiful clitty
<jezebelTS> all the way down
<NikkijMadison> i want you to suck her and make her cum then kiss me and give me it back... then cage me
<jezebelTS> gagging slightly but managing
<NikkijMadison> i want you to suck her and make her cum then kiss me and give me it back... then cage me
<jezebelTS> gagging slightly but managing
<jezebelTS> hmmmm yummmm hmmm
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<NikkijMadison> cumming in real life too
<NikkijMadison> almost there
<jezebelTS> same hmmm
<NikkijMadison> you too
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhh
<NikkijMadison> oh god
<NikkijMadison> ahhh
<NikkijMadison> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<jezebelTS> mouth locked over your clit, not letting go until i get your cum!
<NikkijMadison> crumbling
<NikkijMadison> you will get lots
 
jezebelTS> same here, it’s a blast
<NikkijMadison> stroke her for me
<NikkijMadison> its the control for me
<NikkijMadison> no special name for her?
<jezebelTS> yes Miss (if thatis ok)
<jezebelTS> no special name
<NikkijMadison> a HUNK called my cock a her and it turned me on so much she has been either she or her since
<jezebelTS> awesome!
<NikkijMadison> my MEN like to call her her
<jezebelTS> i like how they trained you with the capital use too :)
<NikkijMadison> does it do anything for you
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> very trained
<NikkijMadison> i am a great sub
<NikkijMadison> not a slave ever but great sub
 
<jezebelTS> it does turn me on a bit yes, not massively though
<jezebelTS> :D
<NikkijMadison> It will when your MAN does try it
 
<jezebelTS> love chastity lay
<NikkijMadison> yes
<jezebelTS> think of me when you get permission to unlock
NikkijMadison> will you get any when she comes home
<jezebelTS> no
<NikkijMadison> i will be honored
<NikkijMadison> so sorry
<NikkijMadison> will you break up
<jezebelTS> no worries.
<jezebelTS> unclear still, because everything else is awesome between us
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> you both play with others then
<jezebelTS> depends on how the poly thing is going to work out
<jezebelTS> yes
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> cool
<jezebelTS> were ,looking really
<NikkijMadison> male or female or t or
<jezebelTS> male female couple, t its all good
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> will be running in a few
<NikkijMadison> don't forget to look for the post
<jezebelTS> nods
<jezebelTS> oh i won't forget!
<NikkijMadison> i am being the typical guy
<NikkijMadison> get sucked and run
 
NikkijMadison> sent you a friend request
<jezebelTS> my pleasure ;0
<jezebelTS> ;)
<jezebelTS> thanks!
<NikkijMadison> will you cum tonight
<jezebelTS> I would love to
<NikkijMadison> Ode to Chantal i will call it
<NikkijMadison> Ode to Chantal i will call it
<jezebelTS> :D *kissses*
<NikkijMadison> must run
<NikkijMadison> need to get ready
<jezebelTS> have fun!!
<NikkijMadison> lets talk again ... my turn to satisfy you
<jezebelTS> I would like that
<NikkijMadison> me too ...
<NikkijMadison> kisses
<NikkijMadison> i am excited... i can't leave first
<jezebelTS> one last kiss then
<NikkijMadison> kisses
<jezebelTS> I do, still here as well :)
<NikkijMadison> ahhhh
jezebelTS> talk to you soon sweety, go get ready ;)
<NikkijMadison> kisses

2 comments: