Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mandy Wants Me


Mandyj201 joined the channel.

<NikkijMadison> hey

<NikkijMadison> thanks for chatting with me

<Mandyj201>  you too

<NikkijMadison> goose bumps here

<NikkijMadison> my clitty is wet too

<Mandyj201> mmm nice thought

<NikkijMadison> yes it is

<Mandyj201> bad girl

<NikkijMadison> i wish my tongue was licking your shaved pussy

<NikkijMadison> thank you

<Mandyj201> not toally shaved

<NikkijMadison> hmmmm

<NikkijMadison> you do keep in lace through

<Mandyj201> of course

<NikkijMadison> i might have more panties then you ... did that cross your beautiful mind

<Mandyj201> no..but that’s exciting to think about

<NikkijMadison> makes me wet

<NikkijMadison> so what make you wet?

<Mandyj201> the thought of pulling your hair while you lick

<NikkijMadison> yummy

<NikkijMadison> i like that or yanking my leash

<NikkijMadison> describe your beautiful pussy for me

<NikkijMadison> sorry if get right to the point

<Mandyj201> nice, tight little landing strip, my clit peaks out from time to time, lips are always looking for a tongue or more

<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

<NikkijMadison> i would wake you up every morning with my tongue on you

<Mandyj201> mmmm, that’s a nice way to wake up, could have used it this morning

<NikkijMadison> why so

<Mandyj201> woke up a lil’ bit horny

<NikkijMadison> that’s why you are here

<NikkijMadison> wish i could take you to the limits

<Mandyj201> what’s running through that slutty little mind

<NikkijMadison> i would lick your entire body and then when you to the near top ... i would start all over again .... and never have touched you clit.... but when i do .... you will the best O you have ever had.....

<NikkijMadison> what's your longest and how many at once

<Mandyj201> i can only usually do 2-3 then i get too sensitive

<NikkijMadison> would love to try for more

<NikkijMadison> i have a goal now

<Mandyj201> haha

<NikkijMadison> would you rather Domme or be sub

<Mandyj201> usually Domme

<Mandyj201> but i do love being fucked hard now and again

<NikkijMadison> cowboy doggie or missionary

<Mandyj201> yes!

<NikkijMadison> me too

<NikkijMadison> anal too

<Mandyj201> for the right person

<NikkijMadison> slow or hard

<NikkijMadison> but you love to peg

<Mandyj201> depends if I’m in subspace or just fucking

<Mandyj201> oh of course

<NikkijMadison> i am wet again

<Mandyj201> I bet you are building to a nice little mess in those panties?

<NikkijMadison> yes black nylon

<NikkijMadison> in case you want to know

<NikkijMadison> lol

<Mandyj201> sweet thought, did you even fool with a bra yet or just showing the world what you have

<NikkijMadison> and of course you are very dry right now

<NikkijMadison> i love grads

<NikkijMadison> bras

<NikkijMadison> i love grads too

<NikkijMadison> lol

<NikkijMadison> i love to be able to show cleavage

<NikkijMadison> after years of breast forms i just show them off

<Mandyj201> mmm i bet you do

<Mandyj201> teasing everyone

<NikkijMadison> yes i do

<NikkijMadison> i love strutting

<NikkijMadison> always in heels

<Mandyj201> sexy little bitch

<NikkijMadison> thank you

<NikkijMadison> i am

<NikkijMadison> when are you the sexiest?

<NikkijMadison> when are you at your slutdom?

<Mandyj201> get me a glass of wine, a good little sub girl or out at the clubs in my fuck me skirt and heels

<NikkijMadison> describe your fuck me skirt and heels

<Mandyj201> i have a nice little red skirt i wear with a block low cut top, very tight, nice 4 inch heels, black and red

<NikkijMadison> very nice

<NikkijMadison> i would fuck you I n a heartbeat

<Mandyj201> yeah but i think you would rather be on the fucked end not the fucking

<NikkijMadison> i like being pegged yes

<NikkijMadison> i love fucking GGs

<NikkijMadison> especially now

<NikkijMadison> push you little red up to your hips and do you in the ladies room ...

<Mandyj201> tell me more Nikki

<NikkijMadison> slide those red panties to the side and push her into you

<NikkijMadison> you will be wet anyway after meeting me the bar ...

<Mandyj201> kind a like now

<NikkijMadison> and you would love her in that pussy

<NikkijMadison> yum

<NikkijMadison> i thought you were wet

<Mandyj201> is she big enough to keep me happy

<NikkijMadison> 7" and cut

<NikkijMadison> she is fully functional too

<NikkijMadison> so i take it that you would want her in you

<Mandyj201> in the right situation sure....but I’d like to control her a lot of the time

<NikkijMadison> she loves to be caged

<Mandyj201> would love to see the things you would do to finally be able to fuck me

<NikkijMadison> i bet you would

<NikkijMadison> what would you put me through

<Mandyj201> caging, service, teasing, begging

<NikkijMadison> i do them all

<NikkijMadison> and would do them for you

<NikkijMadison> don't tell Sandy ... i would do them just to lick your trimmed pussy

<NikkijMadison> oops

<Mandyj201> mmmm

<Mandyj201> so i could have a slut and a fucktoy

<NikkijMadison> 0f course

<Mandyj201> rubbing her for me now like a good girl?

<NikkijMadison> oh yes

<NikkijMadison> you want her caged

<Mandyj201> no, not now, i need an explosion

<NikkijMadison> getting close

<Mandyj201> need to hear a slut begging to cum

<NikkijMadison> you turn me on

<NikkijMadison> Mistress

<NikkijMadison> Mistress

<Mandyj201> i hope so, i love knowing sluts get wet and are dying to cum for me

<NikkijMadison> as i drop to my knees

<Mandyj201> louder bitch, admit what you are and who I am

<NikkijMadison> will you let her stain my panties

<NikkijMadison> i am a nasty tranny bitch

<NikkijMadison> who doesn't deserve it but wants to do it for you Mistress

<Mandyj201> you are

<NikkijMadison> i am your bitch

<Mandyj201> and you wait to stain until i say it’s ok

<NikkijMadison> yes Mistress

<Mandyj201> i want that lip begging all for me, that body trembling

<Mandyj201> that ass is mine

<Mandyj201> she is mine

<NikkijMadison> i am Mistress ... i jam shaking thinking about YOU

<NikkijMadison> i want my booty to be owned

<Mandyj201> i want to peg you or make you lick me, so many fucking options with this slut

<NikkijMadison> she will cum only on YOUR command

<NikkijMadison> I want your Pink peg in me

<Mandyj201> beg for it let me hear that truck driver mouth

<NikkijMadison> this bitch wants to stain her panties lick it up afterwards a for You

<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment