Saturday, August 31, 2013

Another Chat With Missy

maidmissy joined the channel.

<maidmissy> hi, hun
<NikkijMadison> hey again
<maidmissy> where do you work??
<NikkijMadison> i am a bartender
<NikkijMadison> I came in early to help set up
<NikkijMadison> busy weekend here at the beach
<maidmissy> what kinda bar??
<NikkijMadison> restaurant... beach place
<NikkijMadison> st8
<NikkijMadison> Ralph owns five restaurants here at the beach
<maidmissy> yeah I have been to where you are it is a busy place in the summer
<NikkijMadison> we will get busy in about an hour
<maidmissy> make good $$ I guess
<NikkijMadison> i do actaully
<maidmissy> you all pretty today?
<NikkijMadison> white shorts red tank top
<NikkijMadison> low cut cleavage
<NikkijMadison> lacy socks
<maidmissy> you have cute boobs
<NikkijMadison> thank you
<NikkijMadison> helps with the tips
<maidmissy> I'd like to pierce them
<NikkijMadison> she’s in a gstring
<NikkijMadison> heels
<maidmissy> you like wearing gstrings
<NikkijMadison> heels are really out of place but just cant resist
<NikkijMadison> i do
<NikkijMadison> and thongs
<NikkijMadison> but have 100s of panties
<maidmissy> nice , I like highcuts ,me 2 a real fetish of mine
<NikkijMadison> i like the french cuts
<maidmissy> french and hicuts the same ??
<NikkijMadison> i think so depends where you shop i guess lol
<maidmissy> we have things in common
<NikkijMadison> yes we do
<NikkijMadison> do you give and receive
<maidmissy> I want to live more as a woman
<maidmissy> yes
<NikkijMadison> do you like to be pegged
<maidmissy> yes
<NikkijMadison> so do i
<NikkijMadison> love being pegged with her in cage
<maidmissy> you pedicure?
<NikkijMadison1> yes
<NikkijMadison1> you
<maidmissy> yes i love my nails done
<NikkijMadison1> me too
<maidmissy> I have small feet for a boi
<NikkijMadison1> i use to love getting color as male on toes
<NikkijMadison1> so do i
<NikkijMadison1> 8
<maidmissy> me too 8
<maidmissy> you live full time as woman now I guess
<NikkijMadison1> yes
<maidmissy> I 'd like to achieve that
<NikkijMadison1> its awesome
<NikkijMadison1> can you do it?
<maidmissy> yes , I don't even feel like a male anymore
<NikkijMadison1> how about your job
<maidmissy> I want to start mones again
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<maidmissy> I work in interior design.....
<NikkijMadison1> so you switch easily perhaps?
<maidmissy> yes with ease

<NikkijMadison1> ex wife was interior design
<NikkijMadison1> lovely
<NikkijMadison1> your house is beautiful so you must be good at it
<maidmissy> I have zero hair , except for head,
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<maidmissy> I enjoy it
<NikkijMadison1> laser?
<maidmissy> both laser and electro
<maidmissy> you??
<NikkijMadison1> ditto
<NikkijMadison1> still have to touch up  shave places
<maidmissy> yes it happens
<maidmissy> your boobs, mones or implants
<NikkijMadison1> implants
<NikkijMadison1> doc did a great job
<maidmissy> they are just right
<NikkijMadison1> one my ex wifes bfs
<maidmissy> your ex was ok with your ways, mine not!
<NikkijMadison1> i met my ex while dressed at dinner party
<NikkijMadison1> i was serving the party
<maidmissy> lucky you, mine never liked that
<NikkijMadison1> i have heard horror stories
<maidmissy> she turned out to be a real jerk in the end
<NikkijMadison1> Ashley loves nikki
<NikkijMadison1> too bad
<maidmissy> we were together a long time too
<NikkijMadison1> that why you moved back from florida
<maidmissy> yes
<NikkijMadison1> she get the business in florida
<maidmissy> I like being a maid most of all,
<maidmissy> her family bus. so I was easy to dismiss
<NikkijMadison1> okay
<NikkijMadison1> so you own your business in ct
<maidmissy> I do

<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> do have support as missy
<maidmissy> ?
<NikkijMadison1> who knows about missy in ct
<NikkijMadison1> do you have a support systems
<maidmissy> I have gender therapist and a few friends and a D lady friend
<NikkijMadison1> so do you get to be missy often
<maidmissy> any time I want except working
<NikkijMadison1> you missy now
<maidmissy> yes
<maidmissy> actually I am always missy inside , Ha!
<NikkijMadison1> cool and caged i bet
<NikkijMadison1> i am gonna put on skirt later
<maidmissy> not caged, only do that if I have a person to hold the key
<NikkijMadison1> i may cage her
<NikkijMadison1> i sometimes do it to get hornier
<maidmissy> chastity is best with a skirt or dress, I wish for a steel belt ,yes it gets me so horny
<NikkijMadison1> i have worn chastity for years
<NikkijMadison1> was part of my nightly uniform when i was married
<NikkijMadison1> stockings, garters, heels and cage
<maidmissy> yes me too, I would prefer to be full time with it
<maidmissy> I would like to see you like that
<NikkijMadison1> i fluffed for HER all the time
<maidmissy> good girl
<NikkijMadison1> i would also wear my bell when not in cage
<maidmissy> I know you like your bell!
<NikkijMadison1> i love it
<maidmissy> I would pierce you and put bell on that
<NikkijMadison1> think about
<NikkijMadison1> walk through a mall in heels , short skirt.... and strut alone keeps it ringing
<maidmissy> sounds like a plan , nikki
<maidmissy> how bout family they ok with nikki?
<NikkijMadison1> do reverse cowgirl and keep it ringing
<NikkijMadison1> yes sorta
<NikkijMadison1> sisters have known for years
<NikkijMadison1> and they love her
<NikkijMadison1> mom is now okay with nikki
<maidmissy> I have a small family , but still issue, I m a only child
<maidmissy> that is cool your sisters and mom ok
<NikkijMadison1> said she always wanted four girls and actually was relieved

<NikkijMadison1> she always thought i was gay
<maidmissy> good for you!
<NikkijMadison1> dad i think is fine now
<NikkijMadison1> he was afraid of what his friends would say
<maidmissy> you were meant to be a woman
<NikkijMadison1> he always wanted a boy
<NikkijMadison1> so true
<NikkijMadison1> i think daddy has worn panties through
<maidmissy> I can tell it just feels right for you
<NikkijMadison1> he asked too many questions one afternoon while we were drinking orange crushes

<maidmissy> oh well at least you don't have that hanging over your head
<NikkijMadison1> i know he had three daughters and me but ...
<maidmissy> you can just be your true self
<NikkijMadison1> so family knows about missy
<maidmissy> yes
<NikkijMadison1> i can
<NikkijMadison1> besides i have sucked off two of my sisters hubbys
<NikkijMadison1> lol
<maidmissy> youre a tart
<NikkijMadison1> melaine is also bi so she is living with a gf

<NikkijMadison1> yes i am
<maidmissy> your sisters are kinky??
<NikkijMadison1> i have fucked her gf too
<NikkijMadison1> yes we are
<NikkijMadison1> i think mom and dad are too
<maidmissy> nice, I am a very kinky gurl
<NikkijMadison1> awesome
<NikkijMadison1> are you very sexual
<maidmissy> I'd like to have a trans girlfriend who helped finish my journey
<maidmissy> yes I am.....
<NikkijMadison1> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
<NikkijMadison1> do you like her sucked
<maidmissy> yes
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> some girls don
<NikkijMadison1> t
<maidmissy> I want to live this way I am ready to finish things
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> whats your paln
<maidmissy> just to begin my hormone again and see how i feel and take the changes as they come
<NikkijMadison1> so you missy except at work
<NikkijMadison1> i assume you go out as missy
<maidmissy> though implants area option, I like my clitt the way it is
<maidmissy> yes

<NikkijMadison1> that why i did implants
<NikkijMadison1> i like to cum
<NikkijMadison1> i like to be horny with her
<maidmissy> I like the way you are boobs and clit stick
<NikkijMadison1> me too
<maidmissy> yes i love the feeling of release
<NikkijMadison1> i like her hard
<maidmissy> and all my piercings.......
<NikkijMadison1> yummy
<NikkijMadison1> do you do bbc
<maidmissy> no
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> you want to be owned
<maidmissy> yes
<maidmissy> very much so
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> i enjoyed being owned
<NikkijMadison1> i like my freedom now
<NikkijMadison1> i guess i am more kept
<maidmissy> I can understand that
<NikkijMadison1> sex toy to earn my keep but do service Ralph and tommy daily and whenever they want it
<NikkijMadison1> they protect me
<NikkijMadison1> and do pimp me out
<maidmissy> job security
<NikkijMadison1> YES
<NikkijMadison1> and its wonderful security
<maidmissy> I want to sniff your g string
<NikkijMadison1> yummy
<NikkijMadison1> and lick my booty
<maidmissy> yes

<NikkijMadison1> would you rather cock or pussy
<maidmissy> I like strapon
<maidmissy> both
<NikkijMadison1> me too
<NikkijMadison1> i am in the moment type of girl
maidmissy has quit (Connection reset by peer).
<NikkijMadison1> i do actually love to her stroked
<maidmissy> youre a horny girl
<NikkijMadison1> yes all day long
<NikkijMadison1> she is hard as we speak
<maidmissy> me too
<NikkijMadison1> pushing on her g string
<maidmissy> I am hard in my panties
<NikkijMadison1> i may have to either stroke or find a waiter to suck her
<maidmissy> wish we could just rub
<NikkijMadison1> cool
<NikkijMadison1> my mouth would be on her
<NikkijMadison1> she is 7"
<NikkijMadison1> cut and shaved
<NikkijMadison1> if you haven't guess i call her a she or her
<maidmissy> licking my big piercing, 9, and of course shaved
<NikkijMadison1> her = clit= cock
<NikkijMadison1> wow
<NikkijMadison1> i may have spend a fall weekend in ct
<maidmissy> bikini area was lasered
<maidmissy> I call it my clit
<NikkijMadison1> i do too
<NikkijMadison1> but Ashley called my clit a her about 10 years agon and it stuck
<maidmissy> is your string way up your ass at the moment

<NikkijMadison1> i fucked her secretary one day at the office and SHE found out
<NikkijMadison1> my string is so tight right now its hurts
<maidmissy> color of your panties
<NikkijMadison1> red
<NikkijMadison1> to match my tank
<maidmissy> ahh ok, head peeking out the top of the panties
<NikkijMadison1> oh yes
<NikkijMadison1> should not have worn white
<maidmissy> you may stain.....
<maidmissy> denim skirt here
<maidmissy> always match a stickler for that
<NikkijMadison1> i have
<maidmissy> you like soma
<NikkijMadison1> yes i do
<maidmissy> or VS
<NikkijMadison1> closest one is in annapolis
<NikkijMadison1> like VS too
<NikkijMadison1> like the sales girls in vs
<maidmissy> I have worn panties for 12 plus years straight
<NikkijMadison1> they must train to serve on men
<NikkijMadison1> do you own any male undies
<maidmissy> yes true
<NikkijMadison1> in my male days i use to pretend i was buying for gf or wife
<maidmissy> i like Olga and vanity fair too
<NikkijMadison1> i have some i know
<NikkijMadison1> then i would just tell them they were for me
<maidmissy> nah , chucked em years ago
<maidmissy> yes me too
<maidmissy> I have always wanted to be a girl
<maidmissy> yes i have done that to see the reaction
<NikkijMadison1> my ex had me burn them at my bachelorette party
<NikkijMadison1> hell they become more helpful
<NikkijMadison1> they know they are getting a sale
<maidmissy> you shrink down yet!
<NikkijMadison> a little
<NikkijMadison> the other bartender came in on me
<maidmissy> think of missy in blsck corset
<NikkijMadison> i m in the office
<NikkijMadison> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
<maidmissy> my cinched waist and girl hips
<NikkijMadison> he said to finish up and he will need me soon

<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> yummy
<maidmissy> wish we could cum
<NikkijMadison> you can
<NikkijMadison> i may stroke her off
<maidmissy> yes but i want you too
<maidmissy> be a good girl and cum with missy maid
<NikkijMadison> she is close
<NikkijMadison> i may have to put the skirt on sooner
<NikkijMadison> look bitch
<maidmissy> i wish you could send e a few more pics
<maidmissy> cum nikki
<NikkijMadison> i will cant from here
<NikkijMadison> on Ralphs laptop
<maidmissy> when you can
<NikkijMadison> okay
<NikkijMadison> i guess i either wear soaked panties or  none
<NikkijMadison> shorts are at my ankles
<maidmissy> soaked is good
<NikkijMadison> ahhh
<NikkijMadison> are you cumming too
<maidmissy> yes nikki
<NikkijMadison> ahhhh
<NikkijMadison> ahhh
<maidmissy> i know that string is way up there now
<maidmissy> messy?
<NikkijMadison> my hand is inside it
<NikkijMadison> oh yes
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhh
<NikkijMadison> ahhhh
<NikkijMadison> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<NikkijMadison> wooooooooooooo
<NikkijMadison> i am soaked
<maidmissy> good girl nikki
<NikkijMadison> have you
<maidmissy> no not yet
<NikkijMadison> i am soaked
<NikkijMadison> licking my fingers
<maidmissy> now you have to clean up! and wear that skirt
<NikkijMadison> string hurts too
<NikkijMadison> rub my cunt with my cum now
<maidmissy> good!
<NikkijMadison> skirt is out at the bar
<maidmissy> well clean up girl and get to work:)
<NikkijMadison> i think i will
<NikkijMadison> di you cum bitch
<maidmissy> glad i could help this afternoon!
<maidmissy> nope
<NikkijMadison> why
<NikkijMadison> me too

<maidmissy> lost focus
<NikkijMadison> coaching me
<maidmissy> yeah!
<NikkijMadison> will you later
<maidmissy> I can be bossy
<maidmissy> maybe
<NikkijMadison> top from the bottom i c
maidmissy> sometimes , mostly no, but you inspire me
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i think i owe Bryce a blow job tonight
<NikkijMadison> hes covered for me for an hour
<maidmissy> youre a slut
<maidmissy> what is this place a gay bar
<NikkijMadison> st8 party
<NikkijMadison> bar
<NikkijMadison> lots of beach goers at this one
<NikkijMadison> singles
<NikkijMadison> older crowd 30's
<maidmissy> ok , u just blow all the help:)
<NikkijMadison> a few
<NikkijMadison> five of the guys live in a house
<maidmissy> never worked like that!
<NikkijMadison> i have done all five
<maidmissy> i bet
<maidmissy> i bet
<NikkijMadison> jason one of the waiters sucked me off last weekend
<maidmissy> I have to run to the market....
<NikkijMadison> when he tipped me out he said he was short and short of money
<NikkijMadison> i need to get back to work
<maidmissy> sounds like a real suck fest there , geez
<NikkijMadison> is missy going to market or
<maidmissy> yes missy
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> have fun

<maidmissy> ty , enjoy work , and be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment