Thursday, August 15, 2013

Every boy who wants to be a girl wants to be as sexy as she can be!


I love soaking in the tub, scrubbing my hairless body, doing touch up on my smooth legs.  Then, I relish the feeling of rubbing lotion all over my boobies, my flat tummy, and my long legs and of course my clitty.  I always adore getting her excited.

After a soothing bath… it’s always a question as to what to wear … panties encasing my clitty has always been a fav… well, since 15 anyway and full time since about 21. There is no better feeling then stuffing her in silk, or satin, or lace or nylon. Ain’t that right bois?

Normally after a cozy bath, I slip into a nylon night gown of some type… as I pick and choose what to lay out for my day or evening.  After all, a tgirl is never completely naked.
My favorite outfit always starts and ends with stockings and garters.  I have discovered at the beach, though, that stockings and garters, during the summer, that it’s too hot to wear outside…. So, fall and winter, cool spring days you will always find me in stockings or thigh highs. So during the summer I just simply lounge around the condo … for most girls its shorts and a t shirt…. but not for this bitch. I love to strut in stockings. It keeps her excited.

First, I pick out my bra, panties and garter set. Yes, I try to match. I wiggle into the garter belt. I prefer six straps but quite frankly they are difficult to find sexy matching brassieres or bustiers.  My clitty always precums as I try find the right pair.  

There is an intense tingling sensation all through my body as I roll the stockings around my ankles. Then gently slide them up each leg. Hooking the top seam to the stocking and feeling the tightness of the stocking as they encase your legs gives me shivers.  I always want that perfect fit. Some days I slip into panties or on other days, I just put her in chastity… if she is not already,  or a nice cock ring. If I am going out, sexy panties work the best…. If its condo lounge time…. A bare clitty in a cock ring keeps her aroused. I love playing with her all day.. as I do my chores, update my blog, answer emails or simply read. A pair heels completes me.

I also love lacy thigh highs. They are sexy and the tightness on my smooth legs stimulates me almost as much as the stockings and garters do.   I prefer longer thigh highs that almost touch my clitty and I have a preference to wear panties when I wear thigh highs.  I don’t know why… I just feel sexier.   It’s all about femininity.

So, girls tell me about how sexy and feminine you feel in your lingerie?  Are stockings or thigh highs are first choice? 


If not, what is … what gets your clitty aroused?


And of course all you admirers tell me what you want her to wear for you?

1 comment:

  1. I like to wear garters and stockings of course. That always gets my clitty in the right mood. I don't own a chastity device for my clit. Maybe some day I will. I really like corsettes and matching panties. I love black seamed stockings the most lol.
    roxanne5551 at yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete