Saturday, August 31, 2013

Yes Always!

maidmissy joined the channel.
<maidmissy> hi,:)
<NikkijMadison> hey bitch sister
<NikkijMadison> just have a few minutes
<maidmissy> ok
<maidmissy> like hearing from you.....
<NikkijMadison> and me you
<NikkijMadison> thanks for all the pics
<NikkijMadison> big plans this weekend
<maidmissy> your welcome , ty for your sexy shot , I'd like more!!
<NikkijMadison> me i am working
<maidmissy> nah, house keeping yard work, I am just a typical house wife
<NikkijMadison> as missy of course
<maidmissy> yes I am a domesticated kinda gurl
<NikkijMadison> any company to assist
<maidmissy> I love swishy satin uniforms
<maidmissy> no just me.......
<NikkijMadison> can neighbors see in your yard
<maidmissy> I see you like chastity as well , hun
<NikkijMadison> love being caged
<maidmissy> no I tan in bikini
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> g string
<maidmissy> we girls like to have it locked away
<NikkijMadison> yes we do
<maidmissy> sometimes
<NikkijMadison> and we love keyholders
<NikkijMadison> i like the all over tan
<NikkijMadison> usually take lining out for the private spots
<maidmissy> I do tanning that way in the salon, just me and my piercings
<NikkijMadison> what's pierced may i ask
<maidmissy> have 10 4 down each side of the scrotum, 2 down the middle and big PA , oops that is 11!
<NikkijMadison> wow
<maidmissy> I want my nips done and belly too
<NikkijMadison> i use to have ring under the helmet in that loose skin
<NikkijMadison> would wear tiny ring and bell
<maidmissy> yes that is a good one
<NikkijMadison> love to wear the bell
<maidmissy> you should
<NikkijMadison> loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it
<maidmissy> I would take you for the piercing
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i think i will get it done again
<NikkijMadison> where do you go
<maidmissy> then we could get pedi's and mani's and play
<NikkijMadison> i like wearing skirts and hearing the bell when i walk

<maidmissy> I do jingle with my rings.......
<NikkijMadison> i bet you do

<maidmissy> I love to wear anklets with charms on them

No comments:

Post a Comment