Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bimbo

Candy, please help! I want to be a Daddy for a bimbo....what does a perfect bimbo look for? What can I do to attract a bimbo?
bimbocandy answered:
I think this is far and away the most common ask I get. I’ve written about talking with girls before in the context of contacting us online (see here). But here are some observations more relevant to IRL interactions.
Keep your eyes open. We don’t walk about with big signs, advertising our kinks. Some of us hang out in kink communities while others live their normal lives, disguised as perfectly normal girls. Show an interest in people you meet and make an effort to get to know them.
Be self-confident without being a jerk. A bimbo needs a man that can handle her without being intimidated by her looks. Acting like a jerk can give off the impression that you’re over-compensating - in either case, not someone the bimbo should trust with any kind of control over her.
Earn her trust. Telling your partner that you’re into bimbofication is one of the most daunting things you can ever tell someone. “Will he laugh at me?” “Will he start treating me bad, thinking this is what I want?” etc. And actually asking a man to take charge, to steer you through an intimate and potentially life-altering development requires a huge level of trust in that person. Let her know that you can be trusted with that kind of information and power, and give her the room to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment