Saturday, August 30, 2014

LV Slut

LVSlut> Ahhhhh

<IAmaBitch> see what happens
<IAmaBitch> i like serving all ages
<LVSlut> What I plan to do.
<IAmaBitch> there is a couple in our condo here that are in 60s that do
<IAmaBitch> they saw me at the pool last July
<LVSlut> Had a sissy maid out here try to meet up with me a few weeks ago. That one I refuse to meetup with. They just wanted to meet to fuck, and did not look womanly at all. Just ugh
<IAmaBitch> was topless and in g string with cage sunning
<LVSlut> Sounds delicious
<IAmaBitch> they are
<IAmaBitch> he has a gorgeous cock and she looks good for 60
<IAmaBitch> they saw me from their condo
<LVSlut> Nice
<IAmaBitch> cathy came down and we chatted
<IAmaBitch> i rolled over and she gasped and said what is that?
<LVSlut> oh?
<IAmaBitch> and thern said even better
<LVSlut> lol
<LVSlut> I really hope Nikkj comes out here again this year for it.
<IAmaBitch> they had been in out of the bdsm scene for years
<LVSlut> I would hope so. One of the pluses to older people is their experience.

<IAmaBitch> trying to make it in May
<LVSlut> What dates?
<IAmaBitch> need to look them up
<IAmaBitch> its called wide side
<IAmaBitch> wild
<IAmaBitch> side
<IAmaBitch> http://www.wildsidetg.com/
<LVSlut> That's it. Forgot what the name of it was.
<IAmaBitch> the week
<IAmaBitch> a week
<IAmaBitch> hey must run

No comments:

Post a Comment