Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Recent IM Chat With Hot Girlfriend --- Elizabeth

Elizabeth is Available

Elizabeth: heyyyyy girlfriend, how r u?
Nikkij: hey
Elizabeth: hi Nikki how r u? It has been awhile
Nikkij: sure has girlfriend. What are u up to tonight?
Elizabeth: sadly nothing big …nothing* was out earlier today but had to call it a night early so just relaxing and bored now. What about yourself?
Nikkij: doing my blog ... have booty call at 1:30
Elizabeth: very nice – who is the lucky person? And if I may ask, where is your blog on?
Nikkij: Jason... a guy I tend bar with
Elizabeth: I’m sure ur going to rock his world
Nikkij:
http://nikkijmadison.blogspot.com//
I plan on it… he has a wonderful cock
Elizabeth: Oh really? How big?
Nikkij: A little over 7 I can't DT much more than that
Elizabeth: What do u mean? U can do better?
Nikkij: I still have my tonsils. What's the biggest you can DT
Elizabeth: I had mine removed when I was younger but the biggest I had, probably close to 8 or 9 in my heyday. I love your blog! Very funny
Nikkij: You can DT 9 ... nice. Ty I enjoy doing the blog
Elizabeth: Well I can. I haven’t had that big in awhile and you're very welcome!
Nikkij: that's because you are mosyly a lezzie now. lol
Elizabeth: A lezzie that’s too thirsty. Lol. This draws me to beautiful women like you who are the best of both worlds .
Nikkij: Yes we are ... u like cock too? Ty ty ty
Elizabeth: I do
Nikkij: I would to have u suck my clitty!
Elizabeth: id love that soooooooooo much
Nikkij: me too... it's getting hard just thinking about your lips on my clitty
Elizabeth: I should know this, but what is yours like?
Nikkij: 7 inches cut and completely shaved. I'm not too thick and the foreskin under my helmut has a small gold ring. Perfect for a bell, or a leash chain. Guess you could DT my 7
Elizabeth: oh I’m sure I could. Just slide your panties down a bit. Have lots of fun. Has it been awhile since you've been pleased because it’d be a dream to plz u whenever u need it. I want to ring that little bell.
Nikkij: none on. Have clit ring on too. I will put the bell in the gold ring.
Elizabeth: no panties on? What do u have on then sexy?
Nikkij: Bustier with garters, black lace top stockings, and cock ring on my clit. When Jason gets here I don't plan on going anywhere.
Elizabeth: Oh wow…shouldn’t be surprised, you always are looking gorgeous
Nikkij: I am blushing
Elizabeth: What color is the bustier?
Nikkij: black. Bustier pushes my boobies up. I love that
Elizabeth: well duh! Hehehe How big are your bobbies?
Nikkij: C cups
Elizabeth: Me too! Maybe we could share
some outfits!
Nikkij: How tall ru? 5'9' here. I love to share
Elizabeth: lol u can’t be serious. I’m 5'9 too as well. Ur like my long lost twin
Nikkij: We could pick up some guys or girls
Elizabeth: Whichever u prefer. Lol. Would u want to share and have a 3some or we just pick our own and share what we did the next morning over early morning brunch and sex?
Nikkij: 4somes; then peel off and switch partners on the third day then have brunch and sex.
Elizabeth: mmmmmmm. So we'd go out the first night and then fuck for the next 3 days? I could def get used to that
Nikkij: yep
Elizabeth: We'd be the most wanted sister sluts around. If only I was there tonight to spice it up with u
and Jason
Nikkij: When the last time you had sex for 3 straight days
Elizabeth: lol. Sadly I can’t even remember.
Nikkij: lol The last time you had cock?
Elizabeth: You'd have to rub off some of your greatness on me
Nikkij: Then
Elizabeth: Last time I had cock, over a year ago.
Nikkij: Licked a pussy?
Elizabeth: I feel like I’m letting u down now. 5 days ago
Nikkij: 5 days
Elizabeth: U know my bread and butter. Yes ma'am 5 days
Nikkij: played with your pussy then
Elizabeth: Played with mine, 2 hours ago
Nikkij: U go girl. I should let you call and listen in to Jason and me tonight
Elizabeth: I’d love that but id wouldn’t want to intrude. So my turn on u…last time u had cock?
Nikkij: this morning
Elizabeth: Jason?
Nikkij: No Michael
Elizabeth: I want u to be my idol. Hehe… last time u licked a pussy?
Nikkij: licked a pussy on Wednesday .. ex wife's.
Elizabeth: played with yourself
Nikkij: Does phone sex count … 6 pm
Elizabeth: did u play with yourself?
Nikkij: yes
Elizabeth: what time is it now for u, 11:30ish?
Nikkij: yes
Elizabeth: yay! I beat u on one...lol. Just not the one I’d like to beat u on
Nikkij: yes u did
Elizabeth: So I have to ask then, male or female for phone sex
Nikkij: Where were u when you fingered yourself. he was male
Elizabeth: my desk chair and u?
Nikkij: my bed
Elizabeth: u have to be somewhere comfy for phone sex
Nikkij: did you use toys... yes and with a head set to keep your hands free.
Elizabeth: no just my fingers this time. Did u?
Nikkij: I love phone sex with females though … fingers only. It was spontaneous.
Elizabeth: well duh! Lol Was it very hot?
Nikkij: of course we talked about me. Lol. When did u do phone sex last
Elizabeth: lol so true a longgggggggg time… couldn’t even tell u
Nikkij: pouts
Elizabeth: I’m sorry punish me if u want
Nikkij: now that would be fun
Elizabeth: that’s why I want you to punish me
Nikkij: now Elizabeth have u ever been leashed?
Elizabeth: leashed as collared? my favorite punishment? hmmmmmmm
Nikkij: and collared
Elizabeth: I also LOVE ass play so spankings or anything around that region I'd love
Nikkij: who did you booty last and when?
Elizabeth: no I haven’t been collared in real life. my butt plug this morning
Nikkij: only when you dream about it then
Elizabeth: I wasn’t lying when I told u I loved it
Nikkij: awesome I will be done tonight I’m sure u and gf play with strapons
Elizabeth: of course we do
Nikkij: Jason will fuck my ass I am sure
Elizabeth: mmmmmmmmmmm … ever walk funny the day after? hehe
Nikkij: yes
Elizabeth: just a good fuck or after any time u get penetrated?
Nikkij: use to be every time... now just after a good
long fuck
Elizabeth: you really are a slut I mean that with as much love as possible babe
Nikkij: yes I am btw u completely shaved or do you have a little mustache down there
Elizabeth: completely shaved
Nikkij: awesome
Elizabeth: do u have anything around your pretty clitty?
Nikkij: so am I (completely shaved)
Elizabeth: fantastic
Nikkij: I hate hair in my mouth
Elizabeth: I must say I’m surprised your blog isn’t as sexual as I thought it’d be. Lol lol who doesn’t? Nikkij: did you go to the other ones. I have five
Elizabeth: u have five blogs? no how do I get to those? sorry I’m not the most computer literate
Nikkij: on front page of Nikkij's Kinky Adventures there are links to the other blogs. Different themes.
Elizabeth: what do u recommend? Depends on your mood.
Nikkij: did you read my Seattle weekend
Elizabeth: no
Nikkij: read that one first if u want to cum again
Elizabeth: what is it under?
Nikkij:
http://nikkijmadison.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-seattle-weekend.html
Elizabeth: kk I’m reading so sorry if I’m quiet for a few minutes
Nikkij: ok...your panties on
Elizabeth: is this a true story? They are
Nikkij: btw what kind yes
Elizabeth: pink silk boy shorts
Nikkij: very nice under what ... jeans probably. You Cali girls are all the same.
Elizabeth: yes but they are unbuttoned
Nikkij: I knew that
Elizabeth: hehe we sluts think alike. u have even easier access. Oh wow I am moist from that story. I just want to hear what happened between then and that Tuesday morning when u left
Nikkij: as it should be
Elizabeth: hehehehe so u have to spill what happened that whole weekend
Nikkij: I will in another story
Elizabeth: link me I can’t wait lol .Unless u want to make me wet now???? hehe
Nikkij: only if I can tell u over the phone lol
Elizabeth: that’s a tad too quick Hun
Nikkij: I know sis
Elizabeth: I’m sorry
Nikkij: so u will have to wait...lol
Elizabeth: awwwwwwwww pretty plzzzzzzzzzzz
Nikkij: I promise a future issue
Elizabeth: pretty plz with a cherry on top
Nikkij: I lost my cheery a long time ago.... so did u
Elizabeth: lol funny I'd put a cherry down there for u to eat
Nikkij: yes I am. Only one Cherry
Elizabeth: so r u a top or bottom with Jason?
Nikkij: equals with him. We just fuck
Elizabeth: how long can u to go? and what’s the record you’ve went for… cause I’d love to break them
Nikkij: not fair u have a pussy ... probably not long tonight, but the second session will bea delight.
Elizabeth: lol soooooooo??????
Nikkij: I wll do him he's just getting off work. I licked his whole body -- head to toe and left his cock for last --- last Saturday night
Elizabeth: any toppings on b4 u licked?
Nikkij: u know me … three sticky peaches
Elizabeth: that’s why I had to ask lol …sticky peaches?
Nikkij: ever try peaches?
Elizabeth: like the fruit? lol
Nikkij: yep
Elizabeth: yes of course I have had the fruit
Nikkij: peaches are messy. I was eating one when he came in
Elizabeth: mmmmmmm that does sound yummy. I’m big syrup, honey, chocolate, whipped cream girl but anything will taste good on a pussy or cock
Nikkij: I took his pants off right there at the door
Elizabeth: sounds like u were hungry for desert
Nikkij: and pre cum helps too... that was an appetizer
Elizabeth: if sucking him was the appetizer, do I even want to know what the meal was? Lol
Nikkij: I guess I was the main course. My terrific little booty.
Elizabeth: you’d be a never ending buffet for me!
Nikkij: yummy one of course
Elizabeth: well duh!
Nikkij: so are your panties wet yet
Elizabeth: oh yes of course precum flowing yet for u?
Nikkij: yes I think I will masturbate for him when he gets here
Elizabeth: masturbate with me then? here
Nikkij: He can then suck me hard again. Would love to but you said it was too quick...lol
Elizabeth: if we do it over the phone it is
Nikkij: how else
Elizabeth: just here
Nikkij: cyber
Elizabeth: I guess not cyber per se where it’s all fake and role playing
Elizabeth: just share stories or what ur doing usually gets me wet hearing what big whores all my friends r
Nikkij: grins u read my story so now I need one from you
Elizabeth: what do u mean?
Nikkij: Seattle weekend
Elizabeth: I’m def ready for your Seattle story but u want me to make one for u too?
Nikkij Not make one up but tell me an erotic Elizabeth tale of your past
Elizabeth: sooooooooo I guess I’ll tell u about when I went out to the club with a few friends …almost a year ago now. Me and a couple girlfriends just interested in women, but not looking for any that night. Well my gfs got me VERY drunk …like at least 10 cosmos deep over the night in addition to what anyone bought me. I sadly don’t remember but anyway I got to a point in the night where I wanted to hookup, I didn’t care with who so I see this really cute guy close by, walk to him,whisper in his ear I have something to show him and take his hand, walking him straight to the ladies bathroom. I sit him in the stall and quicky just go down on the guy. He obviously had not been with anyone in awhile and was wayyyyyyyyy too excited because he cummed very quickly but he gave me a facial all over. Sadly the state I was in, I was basically gone so I just got up and didn’t say a thing, just patting him on his thighs. Left him there. And yes, very embarrassed to say this, but walked out of the bathroom with cum dripping off my chin and glistening off my lips. Didn’t take long for my gfs to notice. Mixture of laughter and horror from them as they asked what I had done and they say, as I don’t remember, but I licked my lips with my tongue and just shrugged. Which led them taking me home b4 I decided it was a good idea to blow the whole bar? So not the most erotic story …sorry but pretty kinky of my sloppy self.
Nikkij: I like it. I should print it.
Elizabeth: really? What would u do with a print out?
Nikkij: Put it on my blog of course. lol
Elizabeth: really? I’d be honored!
Nikkij: let me see if I can cut and paste it
Elizabeth: spice it up a little bit I’d love to write my slutty stories for your blog
Nikkij: yes actually I have our entire conversation
Elizabeth: u aren’t posting the whole thing though, r u?
Nikkij: maybe lol why not?
Elizabeth: idk .. Would u describe it as your conversation with your super hot GG slut sister? hehe
Nikkij: yes
Elizabeth: it’s your blog share whatever you want … but will u share the rest of what happened in Seattle then?
Nikkij: of course
Elizabeth: then post it…hehehehe
Nikkij: I will... which part u want to hear
Elizabeth: all lol
Nikkij: we don't have time
Elizabeth: awwwwww . well start from where u left off …and next time we chat I can hear the end unless there is one part that’s VERY hot
Nikkij: the best part was the dinner party he threw
Elizabeth: ohhhhhh .. do tell
Nikkij: RD version. It was the highlight of the weekend
Elizabeth: what?
Nikkij: he invited four other couples for dinner
Elizabeth: oh wow and u were his date?
Nikkij: yes.he had two servers to handle the meal and pour the wine… male and female although she was a tgirl as I found out later
Elizabeth: lol I wonder how u found that out
Nikkij: lots of wine ... I mean lots of good wine. She served desert with no panties that’s when I found out for sure.
Elizabeth: mmmmmmmmm .. was her clitty desert then?
Nikkij: Paul and I took her to bed with us. He said it was my surprise. It would be fun for another week with Sasha. Be there the whole week and some of Paul’s friends too. At the dinner party another couple approached me too.
Elizabeth: Hookup with them too?
Nikkij: For a quickie.They want me back for a week too. I guess i will slide from house to house. She has never been with a tgirl and was truly fascinated with my clitty and boobies
Elizabeth: oh really? What about them?
Nikkij: I dropped my cocktail dress for them on the balcony and she gasped. Held her hand over her mouth
Elizabeth: u r just so wanted. Makes me want u more
Nikkij I took my panties off. They were wet anyway and gave them to Paul for safe keeping. I then went out on the balcony chatting after dinner with the couple ... Phil and Monica. The others had left. Phil knew I was a tgirl and Monica didn't. I believe Paul told him. Anyway he started flirtting with me ... trying to set up a 3some with him and his wife. I flirted back of course.
Elizabeth: naughty naughty giggles
Nikkij: and looked at him and said really. Monica was showing some real interest ... you know how you lezzies look at each other. lol
Elizabeth: hehe of course of course
Nikkij: you got the picture right
Elizabeth: keep going plz
Nikkij: Well I handed Phil my wine glass and wiggled out of my dress and let it drop to the floor and I whispered to Monica. "Are you ready for this?"
Elizabeth: mmmmmmm
Nikkij: Heels, stockings, lace garter belt, no bra so I was showing my firm boobies and of course my now enlarged clitty. Paul came out so I handed Paul my dress and Monica started kissing me… lezzie tongue and all
Elizabeth: we do it best
Nikkij: yes you do well I did Phil, Monica's husband before I left on Tuesday. he just happened to stop by for a quick visit.
Elizabeth: but not Monica?
Nikkij: Monica wasn't so sure then but Phil says she wants me now ... real bad.
Elizabeth: oh women …can never make up their minds hahahahahahaha
Nikkij: we played kissy face but she couldn’t go through with it and they left so I grabbed Sasha the maid slut and took her to bed and then Paul joined us
Elizabeth: why couldn’t she do it? how attractive was maid slut?
Nikkij: Phil said later she was overwhelmed but he will pay my way out in a few months. She’s cute big clit; no boobies
Nikkij: I must run Jason is on his way
Elizabeth: well I’m happy to get u warmed up for him
Nikkij: kisses check out the blog for the story
Elizabeth: and we must chat soon again

No comments:

Post a Comment