Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Love It ... Sorry Can't Remember Where I Found It

I watched anxiously as she unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her large breasts. It took every ounce of control in my body to not wrap my hands around them, and envelop her nipple with my mouth so as to suck and tease them with my teeth. She traced her fingers down her chest, her sternum and finally they rested on the fly of her pinstriped slacks, teasing the zipper and myself. Crooking a finger at me, she instructed that I unbutton and remove her pants like a good girl should. Nervously fumbling with the material, I finally slid them to her ankles while kissing her thighs, knees and calves on my way down. She wasn’t wearing any underwear and I could see her lust for me had already begun to drip down her legs, glistening in the soft light of the lamp in the room.
Running her fingers through my hair, she instructed me to show her love and affection however I saw fit. I knew exactly how I wanted to show said emotions to the woman in my life. We were settled on the floor in front of each other and I decided to reach for her foot, and brought it to my mouth. I laid soft, delicate kisses along the tips of her toes and moved towards the sole, never taking my gaze from hers. Kissing toward her ankle, she licked her lips and grinned. Not missing a beat, I brought her ankle to my shoulder and began to nibble at the flesh on her calf and alternating it with kisses. Kiss, nibble, kiss nibble. Reaching the back of her knee, I placed my mouth on her skin and sucked in what I could, holding it there with my teeth and watching her eyes roll back with pleasure.
She placed her hand on her mound, reaching a finger down to tease her clit. I quickly thumped at her finger, released her flesh from my teeth and shook my head. “No, love, that’s my job”, I said. She wanted more, and voiced such. I began lightly trailing my fingers along her inner thighs, teasing ever so slightly. I quickly slid between her legs so as to kiss her, taking her face in my hands during the moment. She slipped her tongue between my lips, searching and exploring my mouth while I moved my right hand toward her cunt. Guiding a finger between her pierced lips, I felt her quiver beneath me and she moaned into our kiss. I applied the slightest bit of pressure to her clit and began to slowly rub and pulled away from the kiss so I could watch her squirm with delight.
Propping herself up with her hands behind her, she leaned back to give me more access to her exposed desire. Replacing my thumb on her clit and slipping my index and middle digit into her, I could see the excitement in her eyes. Slowly pumping my fingers into her while still paying attention to her clit, she sat up and grabbed at my shoulders and began to mimic my movements from earlier on my neck. Kiss, nibble, kiss, nibble. I growled slightly in her ear and began to pump faster, massaging the spongey tissue inside of her, wanting to bring her to ecstacy. No more kisses. She began biting me, taking pieces of my tender flesh into her mouth and not letting go, imitating that of an animal. I quickly picked up my pace even more, sliding in another finger and thrusting harder and faster. Within minutes she was gripping my shoulders and screaming in my ear while I felt her explode in pleasure right into my hand.
After riding the orgasm for as long as possible, she collapsed next to me. Placing my arm underneath her head and lacing our legs together, I began to kiss her forehead, nose and lips in that order. She lazily turned her face toward me and gave me light, delicate kisses on my lips, just as I had on her legs and feet. I knew then that she was very pleased with the job I had done. Shortly after, we both nodded off into a sweet slumber. We nodded off while laying there together, intertwined and tangled full of love, lust, and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment