Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Week in the Life of Nikkij ... Nine Days Equals A Week


I had plans to get f*cked senseless every night this past week week. Somehow some way.
I got off to a great start on the weekend. Saturday Jason used me like his toy whore. He pounded my little ass until I was screaming. He was my after he got off work booty call. I was sore from the hard and long pounding Jason gave me.
Sunday was also a very hard f*ck. This time it was Henry who performed the pleasure! Maybe because I was still a bit sore from the day before. I'm not sure, but either way I was still a bit sore.
Monday I had plans to go to dinner with some friends, on the way to dinner I stopped at the red light. The light turned green, the van in front of us didn't go, but the Honda behind us did. By the time that we -- Michael and me - got home from dinner it was time to go to bed. I quickly sucked Michael off and crawled into bed next to him.
Tuesday it my boss John at work. A lot of restaurant employees get shift meals. Well John gets a shift blow job. It's amazing he knows my schedule better than I do. He owns five restaurants/bars in the area and always seems to be at the one I am working at that day. Well Tuesday presented a double ... a blow job when I got there and one when I left... yummy.
I thought iI would heal and rest up but as always I needed more. Ashley - my ex -- stopped by on Wednesday to drop off an outfit she borrowed. Yes... we are still friends and bedmates. I still enjoy fluffing her many boyfriends especially when the new hubby is not around. Well a few glasses of wine lead to Ashley using my booty with her strapon. It was wonderful as usual.
Thursday -- Tommy -- one of my housemates asked me what I was in the mood for... his cock for starters but I think he was talking about dinner. I thought be more of a princess, and less the whore I normally am. The whore in me won out. I enjoyed it and so did Tommy. Tommy gave me what I was needing and craving. I missed dinner.
On Friday I met some girlfriends after I got off work at the restaurant. Of course I had given my boss John his daily blow job. Call it job security ... call it being grateful, but I do enjoy John's cock in my mouth. It's never boring ... anyway ... I needed some strange and my girlfriends saw it in my eyes when I got there. I saw Jonathan and Tommy across the bar chatting with this hunky guy ... needless to say hunky guy's cock found my mouth in the ladies room. I need to remind myself to ask Jonathan what hunky guy's name is... I forgot .. boy am I a slut.
Last night ... another Saturday with no where to go, how did I get into this rut? But Jason came to the rescue and came over for an encore booty call. Another evening of great cock. His cock is wonderful and he reciprocated on my clitty. He just left and I am still horny.
Well as I sit here with my coffee in my black nylon night gown all I can think about is watching the Redskins - Giants game this afternoon. It starts at 4:00 and the party is on at Rick and Kathy's ... I wonder if hunky guy will be there. I think I'll ask Jonathan when he rolls out of bed ... no better yet I think I'll go wake up Jonathan and his girl Lucy. It's been awhile since I have tasted Lucy's shaved pussy.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you met your goals for the week...too bad the Redskins lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they did? ... I scored a winning orgasm though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - every time I read your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this post, now I'm horny and hard!

    kinkyhank4u

    ReplyDelete