Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Thai Seamstress Malee

Malee makes wedding dresses; lots of them. It’s Big business for her.  I went in with a girl friend several ago.  Amanda was picking out a wedding dress.  I wanted to try one or two on myself… You never know I might get married again.
Malee noticed my bulge and just smiled but leaned into and whispered in my ear. I like it but don’t mess up my dresses you bitch. She then gave me a squeeze.  She took out her ruler to take two quick measurements of my clitty shaft …. Length and girth. She then squeezed my balls… and of course I started to grow in the palm of her hand. “I whispered back… You like her don’t you?” We both giggled.
 Amanda did buy her dress from Malee. And a few weeks later, after Malee had done some minor alterations Amanda asked me to pick it up for her. I had to go by there anyway, so late on a Thursday I slipped in just before close. Malee just gave me a big smile….”I have something for you too, But I want you to try it on!”
I gave her a big smile back … “What is it, Malee?”
“Go to the dressing room and strip down to your bra. I want your cockie naked.  I of course dropped my pants right then and there. Malee went to door, as I undressed, to flip the close sign. I took off my blouse and pull my panties down and of course flipped them to her.
 She caught them and immediately smelled them…. Roll reversal at its best.
Malee disappeared into the back room and came back with a pile of nylon in assorted colors.  “I make these for you Nikki. She then began to slip the nylon over my clitty and balls. It fit snug. Malee then squeezed her and of course she got bigger and fit snugger. Malee had made me a nylon clitty glove or pantyhose for my clitty in several shades of red, black, white and tan. I was so excited and all my clitty could do was get bigger.
Malee with very precision like strokes felt the hose and caressed her to a quick orgasm. Needless to say the first clitty cover needed to be washed. I took my gifts and cherished them…. I wore them out actually. Malee moved store soon after that … and I lost track of her … but several months ago I found her.
She has made me more clitty gloves as well as a sling pouch for my clitty.  I am back in business now.

2 comments:

  1. If you got married again, do you think it would be to a man or a woman? (I know, ideally for you, one of each...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona .... if a female I would want to be more ina switch role. I am not sure I want to go back to be owned. If a male he would have to share me ... most that I hav e talked don't/won't. if another Tgirl that could be very

    ReplyDelete