Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yummy

<GinnySmith> ah,, back again
<GinnySmith> thought I lost you
<NikkijMadison> sorry back
<GinnySmith> its ok
<NikkijMadison> about freddies
<NikkijMadison> when are u back in town
<GinnySmith> probably not for a few weeks, don't have anything planned at the moment
<NikkijMadison> ic
<GinnySmith> if we were interested in meeting what do you usually do?
<NikkijMadison> as in pblic or in private
<GinnySmith> well i prefer dating in private, but I can meet in public if that is what the other girl really wants
<GinnySmith> i'm really not into showing Ginny off in public
<GinnySmith> I can pass OK, but it doesn't do anything for me
<NikkijMadison> i like to meet internet people in public first ... a starbucks is cool
<GinnySmith> we can work that
<NikkijMadison> no thrill going out?
<GinnySmith> my voice isn't fem and I can't pass if I have to speak
<GinnySmith> actually it is a thrill, but i worry about being read when I have to say anything
<NikkijMadison> so freddies is cool then
<GinnySmith> it is
<NikkijMadison> when i do private i ama slut
<GinnySmith> it is a nice club in a conventional area of Crystal "City
<GinnySmith> so am I
<GinnySmith> being a t-lez is very erotic to me
<NikkijMadison> u sub 100%
<GinnySmith> no, i'm a switch
<GinnySmith> i love to sub if you like to domme
<NikkijMadison> ic
<GinnySmith> but I can domme if my date is sub
<GinnySmith> i'm good at both
<NikkijMadison> do u host at yoiur hotel or ?
<GinnySmith> yes
<GinnySmith> i always stay in nice suites
<GinnySmith> usually host
<GinnySmith> first class Marriotts
<GinnySmith> i like doing this right
<NikkijMadison> absoluetly
<GinnySmith> you are very pretty
<NikkijMadison> i can certainly host but but u are far
<GinnySmith> i'm 58, but in very good shape, look much younger when I'm fem
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<NikkijMadison> in early 40's
<GinnySmith> i have a lot of bondage toys,, can host, have the toys to either have to domme, or to thoroughly restrain a beautiful sub - like you
<NikkijMadison> leashes are cool
<NikkijMadison> does freddies allow u to lead me in a leash
<GinnySmith> i have one,,, and several types of collars
<GinnySmith> perhaps, but I've never seen that there
<GinnySmith> it isn't a fetish place
<NikkijMadison> cool
<GinnySmith> is a gay/lesbian/TG resturant/bar
<GinnySmith> very casual and fun,, great atmosphere
<GinnySmith> you can Google it
<NikkijMadison> is it gay or lesbian or do trannys have the run
<NikkijMadison> ic
<NikkijMadison> i find gays don't care of me
<GinnySmith> it has gay/lesbian/tranny/straight
<GinnySmith> i've heard that, but the gay guys are always nice to us there
<GinnySmith> its very accepting
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> lots of music there
<GinnySmith> to be honest I haven't been dressing that long,it is the only club I've been too as Ginny
<GinnySmith> sometimes, depends on what they have going
<NikkijMadison> ic
<NikkijMadison> do go as male
<GinnySmith> you can Google "Freddies Beach Bar" in Crystal City and read pages of reviews
<GinnySmith> i only go as Ginny
<NikkijMadison> cool
<GinnySmith> and I only see other gurls, never guys or gurls in drab
<NikkijMadison> u can reach me at
nikkij.madison@yahoo.com
<GinnySmith> i'm in YM now, at 'ginnysmith 51'
<NikkijMadison> i love cock ... so i suck males and tgirls
<GinnySmith> i love cock too, but only t-girls
<NikkijMadison> i need it daily
<GinnySmith> meet up with me and we can oral each other all night
<NikkijMadison> ever had bbc
<GinnySmith> what is that?
<NikkijMadison> black cock
<GinnySmith> thought so
<GinnySmith> no
<GinnySmith> not interested
<NikkijMadison> ic
<NikkijMadison> i have been dressing since 17
<GinnySmith> you are very classy and fem
<NikkijMadison> ty
<GinnySmith> i'm attracted to girls like you
<NikkijMadison> and kinky and slutty
<GinnySmith> so am I,, but I'm selective and careful about it
<GinnySmith> do you tend bar for a living?
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> my boss owns five places in Maryland
<GinnySmith> do you tend as Nikki, or in your guy mode?
<NikkijMadison> fem
<NikkijMadison> started when i went full time
<NikkijMadison> boss need me before
<GinnySmith> wow, I didn't know you were FT
<NikkijMadison> one reason why i could do it
<NikkijMadison> 4 years
<GinnySmith> you look great,, you must have Nikki down pat
<NikkijMadison> i have suckeda few Pats
<GinnySmith> to be honest I've not contacted you before because I though you were too far along to want to see a beginner like me
<NikkijMadison> i love newbies
<GinnySmith> you might enjoy me,, i get so nervous and turned on when I'm fem and with another gur
<NikkijMadison> yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment