Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So what Do I Wear at Home

As we all know, no respectful tgirl is completely naked…. So I normally have something sexy on at home. I sleep in nightgowns every night I am home with or without company … the without is rare but does happen.
I have two male housemates … both are bi now, Tommy took awhile to convince but he is now convinced. He evens sucks my clitty not and again… For Mike, there has never been a question.  I certainly don’t hide my shemaleness. After all it is my house.
Unless I am headed out, I wear lots of nylon see through night gowns. I also like to strut around in heels, stockings and garter belts. If so, I normally have some little lacy thingy covering my boobies and cover my clitty with matching panties.
If I am entertaining, I dress to entertain. I know what my booty calls like, so I dress to please.  For Stevie my daily clitty sucker sixth grade schoolmate… I normally am in a night gown. I flow it over him as he likes to suck her while I am doing a something else, like my blog or my emails, texting or talking to friends on my cell.  
If I am home at night, I go back to the stockings and garters and heels. Lately I have been wearing either a cage or cock ring on her. I am like the opportunity to keep her celibate so to build up my cum. I love to load up on Stevie. I still try to cum 2 to 3 times a day, but I am beginning to seek the anxiety.
Stay tuned for what I wear on my various sexcapades

No comments:

Post a Comment