Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So Am I ...

I have been asked more than once if I am passable.  The quick answer is yes I am. There is more than just being passable. It’s more like how to you fit into the real world as shemale or ladyboi.  Trust me I can dress so that you have no idea that my package in my panties not what one would expect, but being passable has to do with mannerisms and voice. I have the female mannerisms…. I had good teachers and I have worked on my voice. It took time but I have perfected what I call a non gender voice and I have been told more than once … a sexy one so much so that I should do phone sex.
I have an athletic body with nice legs… much better in heels as any woman will tell you and a nice round booty.  With my new boobies the secret that I possess is even more camouflaged.  I stuff my panties… sometimes you can see a bulge but when I don’t want to flaunt it you will never know.    When I am at work I normally wear tight slacks that show off my booty and I am always in heels. I wear mostly g strings underneath that barely covers my clitty unless she is really soft.  I have been wearing sling g strings that I have made for me. It’s a g string but has a pouch for my clitty…. I will tell you about my Thai lady in another post.
Tough to work the bar sometimes but I would have it any other way. Now that I have boobies I am always showing cleavage… Trust me the tips are always better when the guy can see skin, or lace or even a bra strap. When I lean over to take your drink order … I got ya!
When I hostess at the restaurants I normally wear dresses or skirts. I am always showing some leg.  Sometimes I wear panty hose but most of the time, I love to wear stockings and garters. I am very careful unless I want to flash you. I have to watch myself lately as I have been into going pantie-less although I only do that at one particular restaurant that John owns.
Lately behind the bar at that place I have been wearing my short skirts and have caged my clitty. She is pushing against the metal cage all night long. At this place my tips have gotten bigger … yes most of regulars know I am packing. Sometimes I wear my sling g strings. John loves it when I wear short skirts. The bar business is better and  since I service him every day I work, there always seems to be an extra Franklin in my tip jar.

2 comments: