Friday, October 21, 2011

What you look for in a man, your interests outside of sexual, your interests sexually...What ever you feel comfortable sharing.

I want my MAN to be strong , sure of HIMSELF, worldy, a complete gentleman. A MAN who can enjoy wine but love HIS beer cold but knows how to drink a refine whiskey. A MAN who keeps me in place but fosters my wild side. A AN who will leash me, allow me be HIS pet. i am not intersted in painbut i enjoy humilation in front of HIM and others of HIS choosingbut I always want to be treated like the lady ia m in the vanilla public.

In bed i am kinky and i want my MAN to be powerful but tender. i will cherish HIS cock and HIS body. HIS cock will be my temple. i will hope that my MAN will also adore my clitty as she is a wonderful and very fucntional clit.

Hows that for starters Sir?

NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment