Sunday, October 26, 2014

Jamie

<NikkijMadison> hey gf
<NikkijMadison> what's up today
<JamieGirl> what's up Nikki

<NikkijMadison> not my clity .. she's caged
<JamieGirl> ah , who gets the key?
<NikkijMadison> Tommy one of room mates is holding it
<NikkijMadison> he has had it since Thursday morning
<JamieGirl> oh will he be the one to free it?
<NikkijMadison> yes unless he hands off to someone else at the party tonight
<JamieGirl> going to a swing?
<NikkijMadison> private Halloween party
<NikkijMadison> i think i am going as a doggie in heat
<JamieGirl> nice what's your costume?
<NikkijMadison> black bustier, garter, stockings, tail plug, leashed and collar probably heels black and of course my chastity cage
<JamieGirl> nice
<JamieGirl> get your ass sniffed
<JamieGirl> sounds fun , lots of other freaks too?
<NikkijMadison> yes and will sniff everyone myself .. I must act like a doggie all night
<NikkijMadison> i will be on all fours from the moment i leave the house
<NikkijMadison> will be there of course
<NikkijMadison> what about you
<JamieGirl> u lucky gurl

<NikkijMadison> i am looking forward to it
<NikkijMadison> they do a charity auction at the end of the evening
<JamieGirl> nice
<NikkijMadison> last year i was bought by an older couple
<JamieGirl> oh they auction off people LOPL
<NikkijMadison> they have a silent auction too of bdsm gear and other stuff
<JamieGirl> sounds like a fun time
<NikkijMadison> at the end the Dom/me or the TOP that night can put you up for auction. I have auctioned for three years now and been sold each time
<NikkijMadison> oh it is
<JamieGirl> how were your owners
<NikkijMadison> I live with Tommy and Ralph and so they will put me to be sold
<JamieGirl> ah

<NikkijMadison> i went for $1000 last year
<JamieGirl> nice
<NikkijMadison> its a deal for two days but i stayed a week
<JamieGirl> good time
<NikkijMadison> HE was in his late 60s -- huge cock and SHE was in her 50s.... very nice
<JamieGirl> huge cock mmmmmm
<NikkijMadison> oh yea
<NikkijMadison> i sucked two to three times a day and
<JamieGirl> plus pussy!!
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> She had never had a TGirl in her
<JamieGirl> he fucked you while u licked her pussy?
<NikkijMadison> yes several times
<JamieGirl> what a blast, I haven't done 3 sum in a while
<JamieGirl> I like all combinations
<NikkijMadison> how often does jamie cum out
<JamieGirl> about 1-2 times a week
<JamieGirl> I host mostly these days
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> you single
<JamieGirl> gf been living w/me for like 4 years now
<NikkijMadison> she approve and play too
<JamieGirl> yes, but hasn't played in like 10 months
<NikkijMadison> too bad
<NikkijMadison> you host when she is not there
<NikkijMadison> my ex had lots of bfs and she shared me with them

<JamieGirl> cool what happened to her?
<NikkijMadison> we divorced and SHE married HER verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry rich bf
<JamieGirl> shit happens
<NikkijMadison> its ok
<NikkijMadison> i was ready to move on
<NikkijMadison> he bought me out
<NikkijMadison> bought my boobies
<NikkijMadison> i still see her
<JamieGirl> yes they can tie u down quite a bit
<JamieGirl> sounds like a decent break up
<NikkijMadison> it has been
<NikkijMadison> She fucks one of my room mates Tommy
<JamieGirl> Don't know why I 've always had GFs plus married once
<NikkijMadison> did jamie come out for all
<JamieGirl> they all knew
<JamieGirl> this one and the last one joined in
<NikkijMadison> do you ever just come home and get dressed

<JamieGirl> go somewhere out and dress?
<NikkijMadison> or just watch tv
<JamieGirl> I almost always try to get cock when I dress these days
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i have been dressing every night and on weekends for decades now
<JamieGirl> u are living as a woman?
<NikkijMadison> always love to get cock dressed but before i went full time i just loved being femme all the time
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> four years now
<JamieGirl> nice tits!
<NikkijMadison> ty
<JamieGirl> u were meant to be a TS
<NikkijMadison> i think so
<NikkijMadison> been wearing panties since i was in my early twenties almost very day and then went full time femme undies
<NikkijMadison> difference is that never once wanted to give up my clit
<JamieGirl> wow I was dressing fully as much as possible starting around 20 , but when it came to being a guy I was all guy
<JamieGirl> I can't dress unless fully as either sex LOL
<NikkijMadison> not me
<NikkijMadison> still get tingles putting on garter and stockings

<NikkijMadison> lol
<JamieGirl> And I always wish I could have brought my fem self into my music, but never could
<JamieGirl> even if it was an androgynous thing like Bowie etc
<NikkijMadison> so you play as male and always a male
<JamieGirl> music yes, I did dress for some guy who played bass and we jammed a little after I blew him
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> are you full time musican
<JamieGirl> I had a hard time focusing on playing and I sometimes feel like I have a split personality LOL
<NikkijMadison> do have to focus on being femme or does it come more naturally now
<JamieGirl> it always came kind a naturally when I am in that mode , almost like I go through a ritual of feminization when I dress
<JamieGirl> that’s why I can't stand these gorillas in panties and wigs , seems more like it's a fetish to them
<NikkijMadison> well it is for them
<NikkijMadison> what femme clothing gets you tingling
<JamieGirl> I wouldn't take it away from them, but there are sub categories in this world as you probably know all too well
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> if i am not already in a night gown i put one on when i get up
<JamieGirl> thongs, stockings heels, makeup, sweaters, bras, skirts, dresses on and on
<JamieGirl> but all just part of the whole deal for me
<NikkijMadison> me too
<NikkijMadison> always had on something femme as male
<NikkijMadison> then would get dressed fully when i got home or even if i met something there
<NikkijMadison> at club or bar or whatever
<NikkijMadison> had plenty of clothes in my bag in the trunk

<JamieGirl> I always have to wear makeup if I'm going to dress at all LOL
<NikkijMadison> so do i
<NikkijMadison> and i did
<NikkijMadison> more than once put it on in the car or went into a hotel downstairs restroom
<JamieGirl> did some crazy stuff back in the 90's when I was married
<JamieGirl> My wife got sick, so I still would have to figure out how to dress and hook up, or at least cruise in drag.
<NikkijMadison> tough i bet
<NikkijMadison> she recover?
<JamieGirl> yes in the car or a rest room or rest area
<JamieGirl> no she died in '95
<NikkijMadison> went into more the men or women depending upon what i had on
<NikkijMadison> sorry to hear
<JamieGirl> thanks, it was a long time ago.
<NikkijMadison> did she play with jamie'
<JamieGirl> the ex drummer in my band is going through it now, and I haven't heard from him today. His wife is in her last days
<JamieGirl> The wife knew I liked to dress, but I never came clean about the bi stuff
<NikkijMadison> ic
<JamieGirl> so what are you doing while waiting to go to the party?
<NikkijMadison> watching football
<NikkijMadison> maryland fan
<JamieGirl> I'm watching Texas vs Kansas State
<JamieGirl> sorta

<JamieGirl> I really feel like dressing LOL
<NikkijMadison> then do so
<NikkijMadison> in night gown myself
<JamieGirl> lazy LOL
<JamieGirl> what part of Maryland are u in?
<NikkijMadison> ocena city
<JamieGirl> oh
<JamieGirl> nice near the ocean. I lived a mile from Hampton Beach for like 12 years , now I'm about 8 miles and grew up on the North Shore of Boston
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> love the beach
<JamieGirl> I do too, but also have spent lot's of time on the lakes up here
<JamieGirl> Have a camper and a boat up north on a small lake
<NikkijMadison> you go femme
<JamieGirl> no
<JamieGirl> all family up the lake
<NikkijMadison> ah
<JamieGirl> although my sister knows I CD and found pics of me dressed online
<JamieGirl> and her husband knows. I don't know if they told anyone

<NikkijMadison> her husband want you?

No comments:

Post a Comment