Sunday, October 26, 2014

Some Have Called Me Thier Whore


<NikkijMadison> i have done both of my sisters bfs
<NikkijMadison> who are now their husbands
<NikkijMadison> one sister living as lezzie now -- she is bi -- and we have yes
<JamieGirl> holy shit
<NikkijMadison> i did her gf before we were together as threesome
<NikkijMadison> no i have not fucked my sister
<NikkijMadison> but she has sucked her
<JamieGirl> double holy shit
<JamieGirl> ya don't fuck your sister LOL
<NikkijMadison> i know
<NikkijMadison> i always wanted to but can't 
<NikkijMadison> she has pegged me though 
<JamieGirl> freak LOL
<NikkijMadison> do i offend you
<JamieGirl> not at all hun
<JamieGirl> just funnin u
<NikkijMadison> okay
<NikkijMadison> for some people it does
<JamieGirl> I guess so, you are so more out there than me
<NikkijMadison> i am truly a slut
<JamieGirl> I am to
<NikkijMadison> some have called me their whore

No comments:

Post a Comment