Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Am Your Bitch


My regular readers know that I am sports fan.  I got on the Ravens band wagon this past season, but I must admit I am a Redskins When the Redskins didn’t play opposite the Ravens , I became the house slut  at the local bar. Not too many games into the season, Mary, the bartender, set up a special room for me. It kept me happy and kept her customers real happy.  There were big tips for both of us.
The Redskins pretty much sucked this past year.  The more they sucked, the more I did too. I love my Terps basketball.   It’s a rebuilding year but the program is in good hands.

I always played sports, basket ball and even football in high school.  I was the shower bitch and loved every minute of it.  I have bisexual tendencies since I was twelve. I loved playing with my young dickie … especially in front of others . Then the locker rooms… needless to say I loved the black guys.  That’s when I became the shower bitch for the first time.

I played on the golf team. I am a pretty good golfer… better now that I get to play from the ladies tees. Hey bets are bets.  We travelled to clubs around the state, since I was into wearing panties under my male clothes. I tried to pass them off as male undies, but sometimes I forgot , on purpose, I am sure.. I was strutting around in front of the mirror in pink lace panties one afternoon at one of the Clubs were played at; in walked in two team mates. I became the locker room slut from then on.

I college I played a lot of intramural basketball. There were lots of big black men. Need I say more!  Even after college, I would do a few leagues. I did stand out when we had games after I had my nails done. Not many 3 point shooters wear red or pink.

Lycra is my favorite workout clothes; Under Armour now too. Anything tight and stretchy on my body, I worked out in. I loved the feeling against my skin. Before I went 24/7 I was always dressed in something underneath. At least panties, but often stockings and garters graced my long legs, too. More than once I was caught in my panties … thongs, or whatever. It was actually a thrill to get caught.  A few  bummers but for the most part …. Some good action… Some guys are called gym rats… I am the gym whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment