Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Arrangements



Who wouldn’t want to live at the beach?  I love all seasons – winter spring, summer and fall.  It’s been a terrific time. I was going to be here for two—three weeks at max. I am now into my second summer season.  My arrangements are terrific for a bitch like me.

I love in Ralph’s five bedroom three story ocean block condo. It’s a twelve unit condo building with a private pool.  On the second floor, I have my own bedroom… well sort of anyway.  Actually my bedroom has been converted into my clothes closet. We have set racks up to accommodate my shoes, my outfits and a small bed.  I don’t sleep there much, but it’s my getaway place when I need it for those alone moments.

There is a huge Master bedroom on the third floor with a terrific ocean view.  That’s Ralph and Tommy’s place.  I will sometimes sleep and play there either in their bed or on my doggie bed situated at the foot of the Master bed.  Down the hall, there is a guest bedroom,  that is often used by local stay overs, out of town guests and for private interludes by Ralph or Tommy. Their relationship is not 100% exclusive so the guest room can take on many characteristics during the course of a week or month. Tommy does like his pussy and not many bitches would turn away his huge cock. I will say he says know how to use it. 

On the floor is an open concept with living, media, dining, bar and balcony that also opens up to a view of the ocean. The view is not as good as the third floor but still good.   Also on the second floor is the gym and play room.  The play room is not a full dungeon per se, but there are enough play spots to make for an interesting evening.  My favorite is the cage that sits in the corner. It’s Nikkij’s time out location.

We have access to a private condo pool that sits over the parking garage.  The pool’s view is really  of other units in the condo, so in reality the best view of the pool is from the units. The scenery at the pool can be much better than the view of other buildings besides us. The best time is spring, early fall or Sunday afternoons when most of the weekenders are headed home.  I do use the pool all the time, but also enjoy my time on the beach. I can also sun privately, au natural,  on the roof.


Summers are busy but I do get my time off. Long hours, but we squeeze in our kinky sex time.   I get my free time, too. I did enjoy spending the entire year here. I didn’t think I would but the sex was terrific.  More time to visit with friends that come down to “getaway” from the hustle and bustle of the western shore.  The golfers are here all summer, but spring and fall also attracts them.  Some of favorite friends come down for golf weekends.  Most of them are sans family … if you know what I mean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment