Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Can’t Wait Until Next Sunday.


Two Sunday nights ago I went with Tommy to one of the night clubs here at the beach.  We wanted to listen to music.  Tommy always likes to show his hunkiness and I just like to show off my body.   My tan is coming in perfectly this summer and I love to show off my long legs and any time I can I always dazzle them with my cleavage ... well I just do! So a short sun dress and heels were in order.  Underneath I wore a push up bra to make my cleavage look even more enticing. I wiggled her into a small white lycra thong, that was just enough to cover her, but with no pantie lines.

Just before we got to the club, Tommy asked if I brought it? Ahh, the it was of course my cage.  Outside of my lipstick, I always have room for condoms a little cash, and my cb6000 in my purse. “Well put it on bitch!” and of course I did. I just love having her encased in one of her cages.  I locked the rhinestone lock and flipped the key to Tommy.  I stuffed her into my thong again

Inside, we chatted with friends, had a few cocktails.  Lately I have been into sidecars, they are just yummy.  Tommy was chatting up some girls. I was flittering back and forth, just looking for attention.  I was standing and chatting with a couple local girl friends. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted this young hunk floating about. I turned around giving this stud a great look at my booty. I love it when MEN stare at my booty.  The three us were chatting but now all of us were looking out onto the dance floor. 

I could feel the presence around me and wouldn’t you know it, the young stud was taking up skirt pictures of me and my firends.  I am sure when he shows his friends they are still trying to figure out exactly what they were seeing.  I am not exactly small in the clitty department but of course his picture may not be in focus. 

A little later the young stud got up the nerve to buy me a cocktail. We chatted. His name is Jimmy and he comes to the beach with his friends and sometimes his girlfriend a couple times a month.   As we were talking I asked Jimmy about his cell phone shot and if he enjoyed the scenery under my sun dress.  He stammered a little bit, trying to deny it of course. Saying he needed to get back to his friends, but I was determined not to let him off the hook too easily. Besides he was a hunk.  He said something about the flash didn’t go off, so the picture wasn’t in focus.

I then of course, teased him, “Do you want a better look? If so, let’s take a stroll in the parking lot? “ As we leaving, Jimmy saw, that his friends werealso heading out… and since they were driving back to DC he would have to go. 

“That’s okay, I will walk you out. “ On the way out, I gave Tommy the high sign that everything was cool.

I wrapped my arm under his as we walked out chatting. I changed the subject and asked when he was coming back. His friends were way up ahead and I motioned him to slip in between two cars.  I quickly slid my hands up underneath my sun dress and rolled my panties down. Of course, they were wet with precum. I handed them Jimmy and a little convincing told him to smell them. Of course he did what he was told. 

“Get your phone out again Jimmy!”  I then lifted my dress so he had a clear shot of her caged. Oh wow was all he could say but he snapped a few pictures, this time with the flash working.  I nuzzled against him. I could feel the heat between us and whispered in his ear.  “Do you want to rub her?” I had no resistance as I led his hand down to my cage. I was straining against the hard plastic.  I knew this was a whole new world Jimmy

“God, how do wear it on your cock?”

“Does it excite you Jimmy?” All he could do was stammer oh yes.

“Well, if you are interested she is yours when you come back to the beach! You might want to try a cage on yourself.”   I think kissed him hard grinding my body against his. I know he felt my boobies and I just loved grinding my clitty into him.

I heard his friends calling, perhaps hooting was more like it. So we exchanged cell numbers. He promised to call as he ran to his buddies.  I went back to the club. I went straight to Tommy. I need your cock tonight!


Jimmy’s friends must have thought he was sleeping on the ride back to DC. I know better. I must have exchanged twenty texts from him. BTW, he finally admitted that the flash did go off on the upskirt shot.  I knew it did and I know he wants her.

No comments:

Post a Comment