Tuesday, July 23, 2013

So What Am I Doing Now?


I am now a bartender. I also do private parties and for the most part, I am living the life of a sex toy for  two bi guys at the beach.  Ralph is older than me.  He’s in his fifties. He won’t say exactly.  He’s a very fair and reasonable Dom who enjoys putting me through my paces. He keeps control over me but also allows for flexibility to let me be my kinky self. Ralph relishes in me being his toy sexually. He loves that. So do I for that matter.

Tommy is the third partner in our naughty escapades. Tommy is the same Tommy that was my so-called straight roommate that loves my mouth on his huge manhood. He also said he was straight; not gay or even bi.  Ralph put him under his wing, brought him into his businesses and into his bed.  Tommy and Ralph have a great relationship both enjoy each other but also enjoy girls as well.  Tommy loves girls …  Tommy is more bi than Ralph, if you have to measure. Tommy is maturing and is one hunk.  I enjoy Tommy being a Dom and of course bisexually speaking its awesome.

How did we meet? Ralph knows my Dom and restaurant owner, boss and friend on the western shore of the Chesapeake.  He played in one of John’s monthly poker games.  He was the big winner that night, and as typical then, I served and serviced the parties.  I was Ralph’s bonus prize that night.  He came home with me… no sense in driving back to the beach that night. He spent the weekend and met Tommy while I was sucking on Tommy's manhood Sunday morning.  Ralph so wanted to suck Tommy too. Surprisingly they clicked. After all, they had me in common.  Tommy was looking for a job change and moved to the beach to work for Ralph. Three months later, I received an invite from Tommy to visit for a weekend. How could I pass up a beach visit with my young hunk?

Upon my arrival I discovered that Tommy and Ralph had become an item. I had a wonderful weekend of servicing both MEN and being introduced to the beach lifestyle.  During the weekend Ralph had some issues with two of his bartenders.  This was days before the summer season was ready to take off. He asked me, and of course John, if I could help him out for a few weeks to get his bars straight… in exchange, I would stay with them, no expenses and keep any money I earned at the clubs.  That’s was last May I am still here.  

The sex toy I have become.  I still do my shifts at the restaurants and am free to do as wish on my own time.  I have the best of worlds so to speak.   Control when I need it, freedom when it makes sense and all the cock and pussy I can devour.  I am not owned but from time to time,  I do hook that pearl choker to my neck and all is right in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment