Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chat With New Friend Lacy

<lacyladyboi> hi!
<NikkijMadison> hey slut
<lacyladyboi> enjoying the pool i hope, if you're still there anyway
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> getting my booty tanned
<lacyladyboi> nice, i should do that too
<lacyladyboi> sit out on the deck in a g and bikini top when no one else is around
<NikkijMadison> it’s awesome
<lacyladyboi> no hiding what i am when i have a bikini tan, lol
<NikkijMadison> all the others in our building go home on Sundays so the pool is ours
<lacyladyboi> oh nice, all the weekenders take off i guess. are the two guys you are with both Doms?
<NikkijMadison> in tight lycra black g string
<NikkijMadison> yes they are
<NikkijMadison> Ralph is the stronger Dom
<NikkijMadison> Tommy is learning but Tommy's cock is 9
<lacyladyboi> sounds like a dream. i'm sure they come up with lots of interesting ways to use you
<lacyladyboi> wow, not bad
<NikkijMadison> 4 years ago Tommy said he was st8 but loved it when I sucked HIS cock
<NikkijMadison> sextoy daily
<NikkijMadison> then Ralph took HIM under HIS wing so to speak
<lacyladyboi> i'm sure every guy would enjoy you; it's just whether they can admit it
<NikkijMadison> lots of married men in my stable
<lacyladyboi> ah sure, I’ve been with one or two. of course the others could have just lied
<NikkijMadison> married men love my mouth
<lacyladyboi> i'm sure i could learn a lot from you, i've got more work to do on my oral skills
<NikkijMadison> biting or DT?
<lacyladyboi> both i guess, on a nine incher my jaw might have trouble. i wish i could DT, but i can't always do it
<NikkijMadison> practice on cuck or banana
<NikkijMadison> helps with both
<NikkijMadison> also oil them
<NikkijMadison> teeth marks can be seen
<lacyladyboi> i've started practicing more recently with my mouth, i used to just start fucking myself right away
<NikkijMadison> lots of tongue all over
<NikkijMadison> always keep them wanting more
<lacyladyboi> yes that sounds like the key. keep them always on edge
<lacyladyboi> i need to get more used to cum too, i love the taste of precum but haven't really gotten used to swallowing

<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> some guys really like spraying on your face
<NikkijMadison> I love to swallow
<lacyladyboi> yes i've noticed, lol. i don't mind guys cumming on me
<lacyladyboi> just not in my hair, that's a pain in the ass
<NikkijMadison> true but part of the job
<NikkijMadison> you stroking her now
<lacyladyboi> wish i had someone to practice on but not right now
<NikkijMadison> Tommy is laughing at me... he sees me rubbing her through my string
<NikkijMadison> dildoes and cucumbers
<lacyladyboi> lol, don't blame you. i don't really like touching myself
<lacyladyboi> but i can definitely practice on one of my dildos
<NikkijMadison> so you don’t like cumming yourself
<lacyladyboi> well not usually! i like cumming from penetration, not that it always happens but when it does it is fucking amazing
<NikkijMadison> I assume you wish you did not have her
<lacyladyboi> usually, though i don't always mind so much when it's locked away
<lacyladyboi> still it would be nice to not have it at all
<NikkijMadison> a know girls that feels the same way
<NikkijMadison> Me I love her
<NikkijMadison> Tommy says if you make me cum HE will lock HER up for a while
<lacyladyboi> i think i would love her too
<lacyladyboi> lol in that case i'll have to watch what i say, unless you would like to be locked away for a while
<NikkijMadison> I do
<NikkijMadison> He wants to take me Seacrets tonight. I guess I will go in a sun dress
<lacyladyboi> that's one of the problems with locking her away, tougher to hide
<lacyladyboi> i wish there was a chastity device that just tucked her away completely
<lacyladyboi> do you ever top other girls?
<NikkijMadison> yes I do
<NikkijMadison> I like to show her off sometimes anyway
<lacyladyboi> you're like a dream come true then
<NikkijMadison> wore a short skirt there last Sunday ... a guy used his phone to upskirt me
<NikkijMadison> I had device on her
<NikkijMadison> so I have been told
<lacyladyboi> lol that guy got a hell of a surprise, he either screamed or came in his pants, depending on his proclivities
<NikkijMadison> we chatted later
<NikkijMadison> he wants to see me
<lacyladyboi> can't say that shocks me
<NikkijMadison> Tommy is stroking HIS cock now
<NikkijMadison> he comes up in two weeks
<lacyladyboi> you going to help him out? lol
<NikkijMadison> no Tommy wants to stroke it
<NikkijMadison> the guy is Jimmy


<NikkijMadison> says he's subbie
<lacyladyboi> ahhh, different idea entirely then
<lacyladyboi> i don't think i could ever be Domme
<NikkijMadison> he has nice body
<NikkijMadison> I might take him there Seacrets on a leash
<lacyladyboi> every other submissive there will be insanely jealous
<NikkijMadison> so true
<NikkijMadison> if not a leash then a collar
<lacyladyboi> i'm not even there and i'm jealous thinking about it
<NikkijMadison> the locals that i know will know
<lacyladyboi> they can figure it out i'm sure
<NikkijMadison> oh yeah
<lacyladyboi> i've never really been collared or leashed, i wore a collar once but it just for a few photos
<NikkijMadison> that night I will wear a cock ring under my sun dress
<NikkijMadison> how did it feel
<lacyladyboi> lol, i'd like to see that


<lacyladyboi> having it put on me was so fucking sexy
<NikkijMadison> did she precum
<lacyladyboi> black leather with a big metal ring in front, i loved it
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<lacyladyboi> she was leaking all night pretty much
<NikkijMadison> mine is a three ring pearl choker
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> how was that feeling calling your clit a she
<lacyladyboi> i might pick that up from now on, just sounds better
<lacyladyboi> i sort of hate her, but at least i can use a properly feminine pronoun
<NikkijMadison> I have called her she or her for 20 years now
<NikkijMadison> that what she is
<NikkijMadison> a she
<lacyladyboi> makes sense to me

<NikkijMadison> make all my MEN call her a she or her
<lacyladyboi> i've always just called her my clitty, but even that doesn’t sound right most of the time
<lacyladyboi> i'd call her whatever you told me to, i'm sure they do as well
<NikkijMadison> she is a she
<NikkijMadison> lol
<NikkijMadison> I love to oil her up too
<NikkijMadison> Tommy is using my oil now
<lacyladyboi> seems obvious to me now. you have me daydreaming about her now
<NikkijMadison> she is 7" cut
<NikkijMadison> how big is her
<lacyladyboi> just about the same actually, maybe 6.5
<lacyladyboi> but i like to keep her as small as possible usually
<NikkijMadison> do you cage her
<lacyladyboi> whenever possible, which is most of the time
<lacyladyboi> I almost never play without her caged
<NikkijMadison> she caged now

<lacyladyboi> yes, all locked away in my cb6000
<lacyladyboi> i need to get a cuter lock for it, still using the ugly one that came with it
<lacyladyboi> i need a rhinestone heart shaped lock or something more femme
<NikkijMadison> awesome

<NikkijMadison> so what are you dressed in Tommy wants to know
<lacyladyboi> what device do you use?
<NikkijMadison> cb6000 mostly
<lacyladyboi> white stockings, pink halter top
<NikkijMadison> like birdcages too
<NikkijMadison> braless
<lacyladyboi> no panties at the moment
<lacyladyboi> i'm doing my breast massage so no bra right now
<NikkijMadison> Tommy wants to know why you don’t match
<NikkijMadison> pink and pink
<NikkijMadison> your toes painted
<lacyladyboi> i ripped one of my pink stockings, sadly. got to get new ones
<lacyladyboi> yes my toes are still painted
<lacyladyboi> hot pink
<lacyladyboi> but covered by the stockings right now
<NikkijMadison> you keep them painted
<NikkijMadison> clear polish on fingers
<lacyladyboi> usually
<NikkijMadison> yourself or have them done
<lacyladyboi> i try to keep my fingers neat, but i don't have any polish or color on them now
<lacyladyboi> i've always done it myself
<NikkijMadison> I wore clear when was male
<lacyladyboi> maybe i'll try, never really occurred to me
<NikkijMadison> my ex had me go have them done
<NikkijMadison> SHE would drop me off
<NikkijMadison> sometimes I was male sometimes enfemme


<NikkijMadison> Miss Nikki you crazy
<NikkijMadison> yes they did
<NikkijMadison> when I was male I had make up on
<lacyladyboi> Miss Nikki, i like the sound of that
<NikkijMadison> sexy when an Asian calls you that
<NikkijMadison> Alexis the one I go to back in Annapolis says her brother is cd

<lacyladyboi> i guess there's a lot more of us out there than we realize most of the time
<NikkijMadison> he was there as male once when I was there

<NikkijMadison> we chatted the whole time
<NikkijMadison> many
<NikkijMadison> he wanted to know where I got my clothes
<NikkijMadison> panties and lingerie
<lacyladyboi> you must have been looking good, he wanted to emulate
<lacyladyboi> but who wouldn't i guess

<NikkijMadison> I took him shopping at VS
<NikkijMadison> Tommy says we must go now
<NikkijMadison> kisses

<NikkijMadison> BTW I just came in my g string

No comments:

Post a Comment