Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Who am I?


If you read my driver’s license or passport, it says male.  If you were judge me by the clothes I wear you would say wholeheartedly female. If you look under my shirt or blouse or down my dress at my cleavage, you most likely would see my boobies encased in a lacy push up bra or small bikini top and say oh wow, I want to see more… and by the way, I love showing the girls off.  If you were to see booty, from behind, I am sure you would say, very nice and I love your sexy panties.  Once I turn, you most likely would see my bulge…. You might be speechless, you might even smile or grin from ear to ear, or you might be disgusted.  What you will find is a 7” cut and shaved clitty as we like to call it.  She, which I always refer to her as, is fully functional and almost always encased in panties or some sexy bottom. The times she is not is when you might find her encased in a cage… a cb6000, a metal bird cage or some other chastity device. Even when caged I love to stuff her into panties. It does get chilly under short dresses. With this recent heat spell, I have been commando, except for my chastity, underneath my sun dresses. That’s been quite interesting experience, but that’s a story for another day.

For the most part I am always in heels.  Three inch is my norm, but I do wear 4” and 5” heels. The sexier the shoe the better! Yes, girls, I wear flip flops too.

That’s describes my features so to speak… but who am I really. There are labels out there. I enjoy being referred to as a slut or bitch.  Both describe me perfectly.  A common label is sissy, but that’s not me. I have been a cuck or fluffer and still enjoy playing both roles.  Sextoy is a much better label for me… as I so enjoy and thrive on the sex. I am submissive, but not a slave. Both BDSM terms but pain is not my thing so to speak. I enjoy the lifestyle for the fetish and some of the kinky toys that come with it.  I am in my element with a leash, cuffs, collar or chokers, gags, plugs, and of course chastity.  

Recently I have enjoyed a little remote electronic control, especially as I flitter through a club or party.  

Other labels, such tgirl or transgender do fit.  I prefer shemale or even ladyboi…. which to me has a different connotation. I think ladyboi is sexy but mostly associated with Asian girls.


Okay --  now that we have that out of the way. What you will discover is a fun loving, confident, but not too confident kinky girl with the aspect of surprise that’s encased in silk, satin, lace or nylon or lycra daily.  I enjoy being the best at whatever I do. I was a terrific and successful marketing executive. I was also an extraordinary fluffer and best girl friend for my ex.  I do enjoy sucking cock and I do it quite well. I also take pleasure in licking pussy. 

I can be your BFF but don’t’ cross me. Don’t take advantage of my disposition. I have my limits and I am cautious. Most times, I follow intuition, not my clitty and when I do I am normally spot on. When I am led around by my clitty, I normally get into trouble. I always find a way out.

So who am I … my motto is for a good time call and don’t’ leave a good time for a potential bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment