Saturday, March 29, 2014

My First Cock



I love mystery, the thought of not knowing whose cock Melissa was guiding into my mouth, who she decided would be the man she watched take her sissy brother’s virgin mouth. She would know, but I may never would, the man I sucked, the man who took my virginity.


"You know him," she whispered as I opened my mouth and his cock slipped between my lips. Someday I would know … maybe, but not today.

I gasped, but I didn't pull back; I couldn't, she held my chin, my head, pulled me forward.

For years  I always wondered, who was my first… would I know  when I saw the man … that I knew I knew .  Was he the one? Was it his cock in my mouth? Was it his cum I swallowed.

I had given myself hand jobs since 12. I had stroked two mates after school.  We always wanted to take it further but we never did.


I had practiced but I still gagged.  He came quickly though… he surprised me … I love it. I was hooked. I wanted more… and I got more.

Then one day , I was sitting at a bar in Annapolis; enfemme of course.  My bartender friend leaned across the bar. The guy over his left shoulder wants to buy me a drink.  I recognized him a Peter, Melissa’s former boy friend from college.  I was trying to remember if he ever saw me enfemmed before. I couldn’t remember, so I merely nodded yes, then Peter came around to my side of the bar and asked if he could sit down. He’s a hunk so I nodded and said of course please join me.

I introduced myself as Nikkij.  He told me he knew my sister. We chatted. He asked me about Melissa.  I told him that she married now.  I wanted to ask him how he recognized me, but couldn’t spit it out.  He said he thought my name was Jennie… I looked up a little surprised.  He just blurted it out “That’s what Melissa called you as you sucked me off.  My jaw dropped … and I said… “So you were my first?”


He asked me about my transition. He said he lived in Chicago, married now too and was here on business. We had a few more white wines. I asked him where he was staying? He said at the Loews… just up the street.

I giggled, “So do you want an encore?” He picked up our tabs and off we went…. Needless to say, I sucked him off good.  He remarked that I had gotten better … so I sucked him off again. I spent three blissful nights with him. He said his wife is vanilla, claimed he never forgot our first time. He said Melissa told him later, that her sissy brother sucked him off.

I sent Melissa as text…  I just spent three nights with Peter!


Her  response … You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment