Saturday, March 29, 2014

Victoria

<NikkijMadison> hey

<NikkijMadison> nikkij here
<WantToBeYour Domme> good morning
<NikkijMadison> yes it is
<NikkijMadison> and you
<WantToBeYour Domme> it has been nice so far for me as well
<NikkijMadison> sorry please tell me your name again or how i should address you
<WantToBeYour Domme> it can either be Miss Victoria or Ma'am
<NikkijMadison> yes Miss Victoria
<WantToBeYour Domme> good girl
<WantToBeYour Domme> thanks for asking
<NikkijMadison> i know my place
<WantToBeYour Domme> those are the subs I enjoy the most
<WantToBeYour Domme> the ones who do
<NikkijMadison> i have been owned before
<WantToBeYour Domme> do you miss being owned?
<NikkijMadison> not really
<NikkijMadison> glad i was
<NikkijMadison> i miss liking her pussy daily
<WantToBeYour Domme> what is your preference now?
<NikkijMadison> licking

<NikkijMadison> as in ownership?
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes
<NikkijMadison> i now live with two bi guys
<NikkijMadison> their sex toy
<NikkijMadison> and I have my freedoms
<NikkijMadison> more into sex now i think
<WantToBeYour Domme> so do you just want to be a sex toy without commitments?
<NikkijMadison> enjoying it right now
<NikkijMadison> but I did enjoy Ashley's strong hand on me
<NikkijMadison> i do enjoy being leashed
<NikkijMadison> Most MEN want me for sex
<WantToBeYour Domme> how long ago was that relationship?

<NikkijMadison> seven year relations 4 years ago
<NikkijMadison> i still see HER from time to time
<WantToBeYour Domme> who ended it and why?
<NikkijMadison> SHE did.. or actually HER bf did. He made us an offer we couldn't refuse'
<NikkijMadison> he bought me out. He's RICH and that's what SHE wanted
<NikkijMadison> i was ready to move on
<NikkijMadison> He paid for my boobies
<WantToBeYour Domme> then it may have been best for everyone
<NikkijMadison> among other things
<NikkijMadison> it is
<NikkijMadison> when SHE comes to the beach , HER and I play

<WantToBeYour Domme> does the bf know?
<NikkijMadison> HER hubby now
<NikkijMadison> he might
<NikkijMadison> don't care
<NikkijMadison> they are players
<NikkijMadison> he likes bois
<WantToBeYour Domme> how far away do they live from you?
<NikkijMadison> they live in Annapolis... 2 hours
<WantToBeYour Domme> how many people in your life know you’r e a TGirl?
<NikkijMadison> almost everyone now
<NikkijMadison> customers dont
<NikkijMadison> been out completely for 4 years now
<NikkijMadison> cant hide my boobies
<WantToBeYour Domme> ever had a male get nasty with you once he knew?
<NikkijMadison> YES
<NikkijMadison> i have been beaten up
<NikkijMadison> mostly when i was doing a lot of travelling
<NikkijMadison> male during the day
<NikkijMadison> femme at night
<NikkijMadison> picked the wrong guy
<NikkijMadison> i knew he didn't know
<NikkijMadison> but i was horny
<NikkijMadison> told him it was my time of the month
<WantToBeYour Domme> when male during the day, can you actually hide it?

<NikkijMadison> He said he loved that and found her
<NikkijMadison> slapped me around good
<NikkijMadison> before my tits i could
<WantToBeYour Domme> now it's not so easy then
<NikkijMadison> she gets small so i can hide her
<NikkijMadison> she is not always hard
<NikkijMadison> she= clitty= my cock
<NikkijMadison> i refer to it as she or her
<WantToBeYour Domme> is it difficult to get hard when horny?
<NikkijMadison> i also make sure i show sometimes too
<NikkijMadison> off hormones now
<NikkijMadison> fully functional
<NikkijMadison> i try to cum daily
<WantToBeYour Domme> do you only play with your roommates?

<NikkijMadison> many others too
<NikkijMadison> my deal with them is that i must service them on command
<WantToBeYour Domme> regulars or randoms?
<NikkijMadison> lots of regulars
<WantToBeYour Domme> all males or both?
<NikkijMadison> will do random is he’s hunk or huge cock or she's into me
<NikkijMadison> both
<NikkijMadison> mostly males now but have a few gg gfs who enjoy me and me them
<WantToBeYour Domme> have told you before I think you are the hottest TGirl on here that I've seen
<NikkijMadison> ty
<WantToBeYour Domme> so I can see why you get a lot of attention
<NikkijMadison> a compliment Miss Victoria
<NikkijMadison> must say since i got boobies never w/o sex now
<WantToBeYour Domme> and I've been looking on here and Fetlife
<NikkijMadison> you like fetlife
<WantToBeYour Domme> it definitely alot different than this site
<WantToBeYour Domme> have met more assholes on this site than FL
<NikkijMadison> assholes everywhere
<NikkijMadison> must say a lot here too
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes there is
<WantToBeYour Domme> and I treat everyone with respect until they become a jerk
<NikkijMadison> so you have Dom bf?
<WantToBeYour Domme> and then my very strong dominate side comes out

<WantToBeYour Domme> yes, I do
<NikkijMadison> HE live with YOU
<WantToBeYour Domme> no, he doesn't
<WantToBeYour Domme> and he's really more of my Dom than a bf
<NikkijMadison> so you are owned then
<WantToBeYour Domme> sort of
<NikkijMadison> do you enjoy it
<WantToBeYour Domme> but he knows I still do my own thing as well
<NikkijMadison> cool
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes & no
<NikkijMadison> how so
<NikkijMadison> you like the switch role then
<NikkijMadison> tried switching not my thing
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes and he respects that
<NikkijMadison> am more submissive now
<WantToBeYour Domme> he also knows I have a much more dominate streak than sub
<NikkijMadison> not slave though
<NikkijMadison> YOU ever Dom HIm
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes
<WantToBeYour Domme> and I fuck him with my strap on
<NikkijMadison> cool

<NikkijMadison> do, you want my clitty in you
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes
<WantToBeYour Domme> would love to have you
<NikkijMadison> own me?
<NikkijMadison> whats your favs
<NikkijMadison> your limits
<WantToBeYour Domme> eventually, yes
<NikkijMadison> your dislikes
<WantToBeYour Domme> if it was good for both of us
<NikkijMadison> would we live as gfs
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes
<NikkijMadison> became more gf with ex
<NikkijMadison> but was HER fluff
<NikkijMadison> was always dressed when not working as male then
<WantToBeYour Domme> were you ever his fluff?
<NikkijMadison> i fluffed him for HER
<WantToBeYour Domme> thought that's what you meant
<NikkijMadison> if any of HER bfs wanted anal .... they did me

<NikkijMadison> i was for all HER bfs
<NikkijMadison> SHE had many
<NikkijMadison> mostly fucked them with me there
<WantToBeYour Domme> did she make you watch or join in?
<NikkijMadison> both
<NikkijMadison> we were a package deal with most of the time
<NikkijMadison> did have to watch a lot too
<NikkijMadison> stood by bed
<NikkijMadison> leashed sometimes chastity
<WantToBeYour Domme> how did you feel just watching?
<NikkijMadison> alwasy humiliating
<NikkijMadison> was in animal cage sometimes
<NikkijMadison> was always femme
<NikkijMadison> slept on doggie bed at foot of HER bed
<NikkijMadison> my uniform at home was garters, stockings and heels
<NikkijMadison> sometimes panties sometime not
<NikkijMadison> sometime bra sometimes not
<NikkijMadison> if i dint wearrunderneath male clothes always put on when i got home
<WantToBeYour Domme> sounds like she treated you more like an object at times
<NikkijMadison> immediately
<NikkijMadison> there was love but i was HER property
<WantToBeYour Domme> how do you feel about humiliation or degradation?

<NikkijMadison> degradation ot so much
<NikkijMadison> humiliation is perfect
<NikkijMadison> for example always in pink for my BBC MEN
<NikkijMadison> love public
<NikkijMadison> served pool party of about 20 in uniform with leash and pony tail
<WantToBeYour Domme> I'm not into degradation that much except I had a cuck who thrived on it
<WantToBeYour Domme> so that was a different story
<NikkijMadison> cucks do 
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes they do
<WantToBeYour Domme> where was the leash?
<NikkijMadison> this party on my collar
<NikkijMadison> have had it on chastity
<NikkijMadison> and on clitty
<NikkijMadison> at one time i had small ring in foreskin just under my clitty helmet
<WantToBeYour Domme> was curious if your owner ever used a cock leash

<NikkijMadison> yes I have been leashed from my clitty… Ashley had me wear bell too
<WantToBeYour Domme> what about a cock ring?
<NikkijMadison> wish i still had it
<NikkijMadison> may have it done again
<NikkijMadison> worn them too
<NikkijMadison> have several
<NikkijMadison> have several cages too
<NikkijMadison> may do that this summer
<NikkijMadison> fun walking around with her naked with just bell hanging and short skirt
<NikkijMadison> do cage that way once a week during summer
<NikkijMadison> how will you humiliate me
<WantToBeYour Domme> do you enjoy the cage or is it strictly to please your owner?
<NikkijMadison> both
<NikkijMadison> love having a key holder
<WantToBeYour Domme> ever been edged or milked?
<NikkijMadison> yes yes yes
<WantToBeYour Domme> I enjoy doing both to my sub
<NikkijMadison> lovely
<NikkijMadison> and use your strapon in me
<WantToBeYour Domme> absolutely
<NikkijMadison> share with your GFS?
<WantToBeYour Domme> pegging is one of my favs
<WantToBeYour Domme> yes
<NikkijMadison> Ashley loved having me all femme when SHE had chick parties
<NikkijMadison> my bachelorette party was with all of HER gfs

<WantToBeYour Domme> ever been used by a group?
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> BBC gang bangs mostly now
<NikkijMadison> 10 girls bought me lingerie
<NikkijMadison> lots
<NikkijMadison> i had to model all
<NikkijMadison> then we burned all my male undies
<WantToBeYour Domme> have a preference over BBC or white, etc?
<NikkijMadison> 'i love bbc -- as most are large-- love to get their cocks sucked by anyone
<NikkijMadison> do white too
<NikkijMadison> will do any cock but love big
<NikkijMadison> and cut
<WantToBeYour Domme> most are much larger
<NikkijMadison> i like to play with Asian t girls
<NikkijMadison> what do you like in cocks
<WantToBeYour Domme> the guy I dated all through high school was a BBC

<WantToBeYour Domme> I like longer and thicker cocks
<WantToBeYour Domme> the thicker the better for me
<NikkijMadison> like thinner ones in booty
<WantToBeYour Domme> which is usually the case with BBC
<NikkijMadison> but never met a cock i didnt enjoy in my mouth
<WantToBeYour Domme> the thicker ones are harder to take anally
<NikkijMadison> do you prefer cock or lezzie love
<NikkijMadison> yes they are
<WantToBeYour Domme> actually, I love both
<WantToBeYour Domme> very much bi
<NikkijMadison> i love playing with two women
<WantToBeYour Domme> this may sound crazy, but the reason I seek a TGirl is because I get the best of both worlds
<NikkijMadison> yes we are
<WantToBeYour Domme> probably seems selfish, but it's true
<NikkijMadison> Been told i am a great pussy licker
<NikkijMadison> ditto for sucking cock
<NikkijMadison> women love my clitty in them as they lick my boobies in their face
<WantToBeYour Domme> to me, that would be great being able to do

<WantToBeYour Domme> and sucking on your nipples
<NikkijMadison> i love that
<WantToBeYour Domme> and rubbing my hands all over your body
<NikkijMadison> i love waking up every morning and feeling my boobies and pinching my nips
<WantToBeYour Domme> ever been woke up with your clitty being rubbed or sucked on?
<NikkijMadison> YES
<WantToBeYour Domme> like or no?
<NikkijMadison> love it
<NikkijMadison> love licking pussy to wake HER up too
<WantToBeYour Domme> that would be awesome
<NikkijMadison> i bet you would enjoy that often
<WantToBeYour Domme> I would
<WantToBeYour Domme> I am very much into oral satisfaction
<NikkijMadison> me too
<NikkijMadison> i really satisfying my LOVERS
<WantToBeYour Domme> even though I'm a Domme, it goes both ways for me
<NikkijMadison> lovely

<WantToBeYour Domme> do you have a fav to do or to be done?
<NikkijMadison> reverse cowgirl
<WantToBeYour Domme> that's always the best
<NikkijMadison> your strap on my booty and my clitty in your or my hand
<WantToBeYour Domme> I like either holding your hips or your shoulder to push deeper
<WantToBeYour Domme> so it will have to be in your hand
<NikkijMadison> thats cool
<NikkijMadison> you will stroke me sometimes right
<WantToBeYour Domme> oh yes, of course
<WantToBeYour Domme> what I just described is when I'm fucking you hard
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i like her stroked
<NikkijMadison> i like cumming all over your hand an YOU make me lick your hand dry
<WantToBeYour Domme> perfect
<WantToBeYour Domme> ever cum into a glass or cup & then made to drink it?
<NikkijMadison> then stroking her again
<NikkijMadison> yes
<NikkijMadison> yes yes
<NikkijMadison> have frozen my cum too
<WantToBeYour Domme> we would get along great then
<NikkijMadison> love it on pasta with clams
<NikkijMadison> love collecting lovers too
<NikkijMadison> did bbc weekend and what cum i didnt eat i collected

<NikkijMadison> sauce for all my meals
<WantToBeYour Domme> very cool
<NikkijMadison> even made popsicles
<WantToBeYour Domme> you're creative, I like that
<NikkijMadison> ty
<NikkijMadison> love doing that
<NikkijMadison> found popsicle molds at garage sale
<WantToBeYour Domme> what are your hard limits?
<NikkijMadison> no blood no scat
<NikkijMadison> no kids no knives
<NikkijMadison> not pain slut at all
<NikkijMadison> mostly sex toy and into toys and humiliation
<NikkijMadison> you
<NikkijMadison> have done golden not a fav
<NikkijMadison> have been fucked by dog not a fav
WantToBeYour Domme> mine are: blood, scat, kids, needle play, fire play, masks, severe pain, anything that leaves perm. marks, certain role playing
<NikkijMadison> cool
<WantToBeYour Domme> tell me about the dog
<NikkijMadison> mostly like plugs, leashes, chastity play
<NikkijMadison> strapon on in booty from femmes
<NikkijMadison> cuffs,
<NikkijMadison> was tied with two other girls
<NikkijMadison> in warehouse
<NikkijMadison> in huge animal cage
<NikkijMadison> owner had retriever
<NikkijMadison> who he had fuck each of us
<NikkijMadison> more humiliated

<WantToBeYour Domme> were you on all 4's?
<NikkijMadison> yes and blindfolded
<NikkijMadison> i was done first
<NikkijMadison> told to raise my ass
<NikkijMadison> then felt dog paws on me
<NikkijMadison> didnt know he was there
<NikkijMadison> doggie fucked me then i had to help have doggie fuck the other two

<WantToBeYour Domme> dogs love the smell of pussy, so I'm curious how he got the dog to fuck you
<NikkijMadison> smelled them first... rubbed their juices on my butt hole
<WantToBeYour Domme> so the other females pussy juices were rubbed on you?
<NikkijMadison> yes all over me
<WantToBeYour Domme> who put it on you?
<NikkijMadison> the girls  were rubbing their juices all over me
<WantToBeYour Domme> while blindfolded or before
<NikkijMadison> doggie snift them and then he had the doggie climb me
<NikkijMadison> i was blindfolded
<NikkijMadison> they were not
<WantToBeYour Domme> did any of you know about the dog beforehand?
<NikkijMadison> nope
<NikkijMadison> seen the dog before but didnt know about dog fucking us'
<WantToBeYour Domme> how did he get the dog off of you before it cum
<WantToBeYour Domme> so he could fuck the others
<NikkijMadison> he pull ed it off
<NikkijMadison> he wanted me to suck the dog off but I screamed

<NikkijMadison> then put dog in Leslie
<WantToBeYour Domme> who screamed?
<NikkijMadison> Monica got him later
<NikkijMadison> i did
<NikkijMadison> she liked dog play
<NikkijMadison> asked for it
<WantToBeYour Domme> screamed about?
<NikkijMadison> having to suck the dog cock
<NikkijMadison> i am kinky but wasnt ready for that
<WantToBeYour Domme> I know a cuck whose Mistress made him suck the dog and get fucked by the dog all the time
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> cuck like it or humiliated by it
<NikkijMadison> Monica loves it
<WantToBeYour Domme> humiliated by it
<NikkijMadison> yes she does
<NikkijMadison> she calmed me down that day
<WantToBeYour Domme> what did she do?
<NikkijMadison> actually she talked to me
<NikkijMadison> hugged me
<NikkijMadison> and put her pussy in my face
<NikkijMadison> lick me so the dog doesn’t
<WantToBeYour Domme> did it happen only once or did he have the dog fuck you numerous times?
<NikkijMadison> only time for me
<NikkijMadison> we were there a week so Monica got fucked daily by dog
<WantToBeYour Domme> would you again even though you didn't care for it?

<NikkijMadison> for right Dom or Domme
<NikkijMadison> how about you
<WantToBeYour Domme> have never done it, but I did tell my cuck friend I'd like to see him do it
<NikkijMadison> do you want to do it
<WantToBeYour Domme> I find it intriguing
<WantToBeYour Domme> so maybe
<NikkijMadison> so what other kink you want to do but havent yet
<NikkijMadison> what would you want to do to me?
<WantToBeYour Domme> fuck you in the ass and have you suck a Dom or BBC at the same time
<NikkijMadison> would love
<NikkijMadison> then lick their cum out of you
<WantToBeYour Domme> that would definitely happen
<WantToBeYour Domme> have you clean me each time
<NikkijMadison> love that

<WantToBeYour Domme> would love to do this again soon because I want to know more about you
<WantToBeYour Domme> but I need to shower & get ready for work
<WantToBeYour Domme> now you have me more interested than I was before
<WantToBeYour Domme> love learning about how someone's mind works
<WantToBeYour Domme> the brain is the best sexual organ to me

No comments:

Post a Comment