Monday, March 3, 2014

New Bitch

<NewBitch> Hihi!
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<NikkijMadison> hey bitch
<NewBitch> Hi Nikkij
<NikkijMadison> so how's your feminity progressing
<NewBitch> Seems to be progressing
<NikkijMadison> great
<NikkijMadison> what's your latest knink
<NewBitch> Going in later next week to try out laser hair removal. If it goes well I'll pay for a years worth of laser treatments.
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<NikkijMadison> you go girl
<NewBitch> Costs about the same as waxing so why not?
<NikkijMadison> i have had to doa combination of it all
<NewBitch> Why combination, and not all laser?
<NikkijMadison> you still have your facial hair
<NikkijMadison> it was what was available to me at the time
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> going bald
<NewBitch> Yup
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> i went to crew for awhile
<NewBitch> I'm balding up top anyways. Can't really use that hair & look right IMO.
<NikkijMadison> thats why they have wigs
<NewBitch> Exactly

<NewBitch> Already bought a few
<NikkijMadison> how do they look on you
<NewBitch> Not bad I think. All funky colored wigs for now. Pink, purple, green. Will pickup a real hair wig in time.
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> sometimes it looks better when you wear two
<NewBitch> yeah no bedhead
<NikkijMadison> yeppers
<NikkijMadison> and let a stylist work on it too
<NewBitch> yup yup
<NewBitch> So how was Nikkij's night?
<NikkijMadison> met Jason after work
<NewBitch> oh?
<NikkijMadison> hes got a nice cock
<NikkijMadison> like an all day lollipop
<NewBitch> hahaha
<NikkijMadison> took him several times last night
<NewBitch> fantastic
<NikkijMadison> i then stroked her for him
<NikkijMadison> then he caged her
<NikkijMadison> and has the key
<NikkijMadison> good news i have a new cage
<NewBitch> still caged?
<NikkijMadison> yeppers
<NewBitch> hahaha which one?
<NikkijMadison> have nail appointment later
<NikkijMadison> 6000

<NikkijMadison> she is going to wax me too
<NewBitch> Thought you had a 6000 already?
<NikkijMadison> i do
<NikkijMadison> have two now
<NikkijMadison> his gift to me
<NikkijMadison> hmmm
<NewBitch> Oh wow
<NikkijMadison> maybe i should check if the keys work
<NewBitch> lol
<NikkijMadison> although i do like her caged
<NikkijMadison> i am seeing him again later
<NewBitch> Doesn't matter if they do. Those locks for cages are extremely easy to pick. Even with a paperclip.
<NikkijMadison> in desperation i have yes
<NikkijMadison> Bian will love her caged
<NewBitch> lol, someone wouldn't let you out I presume?
<NikkijMadison> i like that
<NikkijMadison> rarely put it on myself anymore
<NewBitch> no point in putting it on yourself
<NikkijMadison> so true
<NikkijMadison> i like someone to put it on me
<NikkijMadison> and keep the key
<NewBitch> I'd love to put it on you & wear your key
<NikkijMadison> awesome
<NikkijMadison> i like that
<NikkijMadison> played with a few MILFs who did
<NikkijMadison> ex wife did also
<NikkijMadison> much more fun though when they have both keys
<NewBitch> Would only let you out when you had made me femme to satisfaction maybe
<NikkijMadison> cool
<NikkijMadison> who has put yours on in the past
NewBitch> My ex is the only one
<NikkijMadison> gf or wife
<NewBitch> ex gf

<NewBitch> never married
<NikkijMadison> ok
<NikkijMadison> so how long have you worn one at a time
<NewBitch> 3or 4 days
<NikkijMadison> me a week
<NikkijMadison> four days last summer with a bbc party
<NikkijMadison> so did she enjoying caging you
<NewBitch> Somewhat but not really. Shes purely a sub
<NikkijMadison> thought so
<NikkijMadison> so you really need a true key holder
<NewBitch> yes
<NewBitch> Wish Nikkij were mine
<NikkijMadison> you want to top me
<NewBitch> Of course
<NewBitch> I'm a switch. I like to top, and be topped.
<NikkijMadison> hmmm
<NikkijMadison> i like that
<NikkijMadison> i can switch
<NikkijMadison> but love to be topped
<NewBitch> I see no purpose in just being one way. If I did, I wouldn't be getting ready to laser hair off
<NikkijMadison> love the whole body hairless look
<NewBitch> I love to top. Just hard currently to top when wearing panties. Just don't understand the rules to the game currently when being femme. Will more in time however...
<NikkijMadison> you will know when
<NewBitch> Yup
<NewBitch> Slowly been getting the walk down this week.
<NikkijMadison> tough in heels

<NikkijMadison> glad you are practicing
<NewBitch> Can only do the walk when in heels IMO.
<NikkijMadison> are you getting some day time femme
<NewBitch> Some days yes. Only a couple hours at a time currently.
<NikkijMadison> but getting there
<NikkijMadison> have you been with someone all femme yet
<NewBitch> My friend ended up dressing me as a french whore, getting me in heels, forcing me to walk somewhat right, and introducing me to makeup finally.

<NikkijMadison> cool

No comments:

Post a Comment