Monday, March 3, 2014

Girl In White

<NikkijMadison> girl in white

<BitchBaby> Girl in white is very much into femme.
<BitchBaby> Girl in white didn't know she wanted to force a guy into girl clothes till I told her what I'd been up to.
<NikkijMadison> so shes all in now
<NikkijMadison> do you feel being forced or
<NikkijMadison> i never have had to be forced
<BitchBaby> Yeah, she's pretty much all in now. Before we were just fuck buddies. Think she has aspirations for more now. Which is cool!
<BitchBaby> I don't have to be forced, but I enjoy forced femme greatly.
<NikkijMadison> you like that
<BitchBaby> I enjoy humiliation, so forced femme plays into it.
<NikkijMadison> me too
<NikkijMadison> besides you what she into
<NikkijMadison> have you been leashed yet enfemme
<BitchBaby> Thankfully her blowjob skills have gotten better since we started so she isn't scraping her teeth all the time now at least.
<NikkijMadison> practice
<BitchBaby> She's actually been almost completely vanilla all her life. Her ex I'm surprised was vanilla. Was a damn cool guy. Just got stupid, and tried to pick a chick up off of Craigslist like a dumbass.
<BitchBaby> But she wants to do just about everything now I'm into.
<BitchBaby> No on being leashed enfemme yet. Really want to be...
<NikkijMadison> its hot when someone holds it and you are vulnerable
<BitchBaby> Whoever ends up teaching me, teaches me. I'm not really picky on the who.
<BitchBaby> Other than they have a clue as to what they are doing
<NikkijMadison> so sorry

<NikkijMadison> get your toes done yet
<BitchBaby> Not yet. Just haven't had time to get a pedi.
<NikkijMadison> yummy
<NikkijMadison> love young studs

<NikkijMadison> also love fucking gg bitches enfemme

No comments:

Post a Comment