Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nikkij's Good Fortune


Another Bad Day -- Not Really!

A guy walks into my bar and quickly says to me - the bartender, "Give me 5 shots of Jack!"
I look at him smiling and say, "Darn buddy, are you having a bad day?" The guy replies, "Yeah, I just found out my brother wants to a t-girl!"
Feeling bad for the guy but smirking underneath my breath, I say, "Darn, that is a bad day. I'll tell you what. The first shot is on me."
The guy thanks me, takes his shots, and leaves.
A week later the same guy comes into the same bar and tells me, "Give me 5 shots of Jack!" I smile and look at him and say, "Darn buddy, are you having another bad day?" The guy replies, "Yeah, I just found out my other brother wants to be a t-girl too!" Smiling I say, "Darn, that is a bad day. I'll tell you what. The first shot is on me again."
The guy thanks me, takes his shots, and leaves. The next week the same guy walks into my bar and says, "Bartender give me 10 shots of Jack!" I look at him confused and say, "Darn buddy, doesn't anyone in your family like women?" "Yeah, my wife!"
So introduce me to your wife and your new sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment