Friday, July 10, 2009

Some of the Visual Ticks Common To Women


Fact or Fiction --
Tilting your head - A sign of listening that can be misinterpreted as one of submission or even flirting. Depends on where and when you tilt your head.
Folding your hands on your lap - Hiding your hands under a conference table or desk, for example, signals untrustworthiness; a cue from ancient times, when men would reveal their palms to show they were unarmed. It could also mean playing with your clitty
Crossing your legs - A sign of resistance. So spread your legs .. often
Excessive smiling - An indication that you lack gravitas and seriousness. I am serious about my sexual encounters thank you very much
Folding your arms in front of you - Translates to insecurity or defensiveness. What does folding your arms behind you mean then?
Playing with or tugging at your hair, jewelry or clothes - Can signal distress or, again, be misinterpreted as flirting. I am in the flirting business. I play with my hair, take off my clothes and love to play with jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment