Monday, July 6, 2009

Why wear a cock ring?


There are various reasons:
Many people like the look. Many men like the feel of having their cock and balls encircled...
This ring in particular can feel as though someone has taken hold of you in an intimate grip.
Cock rings can create larger, harder erections. Since blood flow enters the penis through arteries on the inside of the shaft, and leaves it through the veins on the outside, wearing a cock ring can help to keep more blood inside the shaft-- which is what causes erections. Many men report that wearing a cock ring intensifies the sensation of orgasm.
It Keeps My TGirl Clit Soooooooooooooooo Hard for Sooooooooooooooooooo Long! There is a diffrence in a cock ring and a cages. Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing my cock ring...especially now that I've found out how to put in on properly! It's a double ring - the same as a friend of mine on Flickr, who had some pics of his cock ring. I realized the larger ring goes around my both my balls _and_ cock. I wish those things came with instructions! Now it works so much better ... it really keeps me hard, seems to enhance sensitivity, and makes my cumshots even stronger and more forceful. No problem shooting ropes from the hip and tagging someone (including myself) between the eyes!

    ReplyDelete