Saturday, June 27, 2009

Are Diamonds Girls Best Friend?


What's the Difference in Corundum?

The ruby, sapphire, emerald, and aquamarine are not specific minerals. The ruby is the red and the sapphire is the blue variety of corundum. An emerald is the green variety and an aquamarine is the blue variety of beryl.
Corundum is an extremely hard mineral, aluminum oxide, Al2O3, sometimes containing iron, magnesia, or silica, that occurs in gem varieties such as ruby and sapphire and in a common black, brown, or blue form used chiefly in abrasives.
Nikkij is not a big jewelry girl Don't get me wrong, I wear jewelry but I want more from my lover ... flowers are not important to me either. Flowers are normally given by a man who has not been "right" by his girl.

So what tribute would you give Nikkij?

No comments:

Post a Comment