Saturday, June 27, 2009

One ... Where's The Second One?


For centuries, men have been enamored with women's feet, both bare feet and feet that are dressed in hose, or shoes, especially sexy shoes. Heels have always played a major role in the effect of shoes on a woman's sexiness. Perhaps because of the way they make a woman walk, or perhaps because of the way heels accentuate and elongate her legs. Let's face it, we all like them. I don't know of a man who doesn't, and most women are not much different. Look how much attention pay to another woman's shoes. How often have you heard one girl remark to another, "I love you shoes, where did you get them?" Shoe manufacturers know this only too well. Otherwise, why wouldn't they just make flat shoes for women like they do for men. When was the last time you saw a pair of stiletto heels for a man? Haha! That's something I'd like to see...oh wait, I suppose there is a market for cross dressers...but I suppose they just buy large sized women's shoes. So why are they sexy? I can't answer for everyone, but I know why they work for me. First of all, as I mentioned, I love the way they make a woman walk. Secondly, they do add to her legs, making them appear longer and slimmer. I am particularly fond of shoes that show off her toes, especially if those toes are painted. Let's face it, regardless of her age, painted toenails say I am still a sexual woman. Check it out for yourself, watch a woman, particularly an older woman who is wearing sandals or heels, if her toes are painted, chances are she is still young at heart and interested in the opposite sex...or the same sex...*wink* Heels add allure to a woman and can salvage even the worst of outfits. I have seen women in the grocery store looking less than sexy, their hair not done, old clothes, and no makeup, but glance down at their feet and see a pair of heels and all of a sudden, wow! she looks pretty good....Shoe styles come and go, but stilettos and higher heels keep coming back, and in some cases, never leave. No matter what design is in style at any given time, you still can't go wrong with a pair of stilettos. They are probably the most timeless of shoes, having caught the eye of men and women and held it for a long time. Today, platforms are very stylish, but if you notice that many of the platform styles still sport a stiletto heel, and thank heavens for that, we aren't ready to let go of them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment