Saturday, June 27, 2009

Encore!



Jason pushed aside my satin panties. Jason started fucking me harder and harder and faster and faster until he seemed to disappear. His sex grunts were released with such frequency that they blended together and created a high pitch sound only audible to the most sensitive of insects.

Jason kept fucking me, with my legs over his shoulders, until I felt an approaching orgasm. Now orgasms, of course, always feel good. Male prostate orgasms are even better. This particular orgasm I was about to experience, however, was really fucking good. It was the kind of good that can drive a man crazy and lead a woman to a life of sobbing hysteria. My whole chest curled up like I was doing a sit-up as the searing hot pleasure took my ass by surprise. I felt my hot cum squirt out onto my satin encased boobies. I collapsed back onto the bed.

Jason grabbed my hips again to keep fucking me but soon leaned over and started licking some of the liquid seed off of my chest “It tastes good” he said, in one of the sexiest voices I have ever heard.

I squirmed out of his grasp and quickly rolled between his legs so that his balls were right above my face. I grabbed onto his beautiful, smooth ass and sucked on his hairless balls. Within seconds I could feel his balls clench - and then I felt his warm cream “rain” onto my stomach.

I pulled his pulsating cock down and sucked off the remaining cream.

Afterwards Jason stretched out across the bed his half-hard cock poking at my satin laced ass. We had a few laughs and then he started rubbing our cream all across my boobies, my bra, my stomach and down into my panties.

My clitty was rock hard once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment