Monday, June 29, 2009

Project Leader -- Elise!


We had worked late at a client’s. It was after midnight. I was still working in the marketing world. I had just moved to a new city and I was trying very to make things work as a femme in my former man’s world. Elise, one of co-workers and a level up from my position was in town from Dallas. Her hotel was near my condo in the City so we decided to share a taxi. She had been a bitch all day. Telling me what to do, when to do it and even commented on my make up and business attire.

As Elise and I drove away in the taxi, she quickly changed her attitude and started getting really close to me. There was a curtain and barrier between the driver and us. Elise drew the curtains and instructed me that we could use the intercom system if needed. Wow, my bonus for this project going to come early this year?

Elise went down on me immediately, pushing up my skirt. F*ck yeah, this was awesome! How did she know! My almost hard clitty poked out of my panties. She pulled them down around my knees and Elise just spat on the head very aggressively, only the Elise way of course. She licked all around the head teasing me with her spit. Her tongue was just delightfully amazing. The passing city lights just made the scene sparkle for us in the back of the taxi. She spat again on me but this time all over my shaft before taking me in her mouth.

This was fantastic but what does this mean, I thought to myself? Nothing you little slut, just sit back and do as your project boss says, and enjoy your clitty being sucked while you can get it. "Lay down on the seat now" she demanded. I obliged quickly and laid down on my back along the bucket seat, with my knees bent to give myself some extra comfort. She then continued to bury her face on my clitty and started to deep throat me all the way, almost gagging herself. She was a true professional little cocksucker.

Now she started to do those beautiful half twist motions with her hand as she sucked the head of my clitty. I knew all that hard work was worth it. I just moaned. I started to thrust my whole body towards her face, and quickly started to fuck her mouth as hard as I could, as I began to pant louder and louder. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, and said "Don't you dare cum yet."

As I moaned, I promised her I wouldn't cum just yet but I confessed that it was very difficult to hold back. "You're too good for me" and "You're the best I have every had!" I complimented.

This invoked her to not use any hands at all and she simply worked my clitty with her lips, tongue and mouth action. This is my favorite way of receiving a blowjob.

She said to me that she knew it was my favorite and stated that she saw an email to another colleague – one of booty call friends in her Dallas office -- about my little secret. "And slut that’s how I found out about your nice surprise!"

WOW!!

Shit, why are we slowing down? The taxi pulled to the curb, it was time for me to get out, damn! I was so pissed. The taxi driver spoke through the intercom and I reached over and asked him to give me just one minute and I will get out. The taxi driver didn't care as he was being paid to wait.

"How shall we finish this?" I asked. Elise rudely blurted out, "Get out now and go home".

I was shocked and said "What?" Elise quickly fixed herself up, wiped her mouth with a Kleenex and sat back in the seat insisting that I get out of the taxi.

Still in shock, I got my shit together, stumbled out of the taxi and before I could close the door, Elise prevented it from being closed and said in a harsh tone "I'll pick you up in a taxi at 7:30 am sharp, so you can quickly fuck me before we get to the client’s. Don't be fucking late slut"

She then closed the door and the taxi drove away. As you can imagine, I didn't sleep those few hours, rubbing myself and spilled the milk only once, all in the name of waiting to f*ck Elise before work. I was ready and waiting at the curb!

No comments:

Post a Comment