Monday, June 29, 2009

Things That Make Me Smile!



"That bulge in your panties is Fantastic!"
"On your knees now!"
"I swear I thought you were ALL female!
"A cock ring for my clit
A gift card to Victoria’s Secrets
"You are one naughty bitch"
"Your new tits are perfect!"
"Where have you been all my life?"
"I’m Versatile, too!"
"I’ve asked someone to join us"
"You have great legs"
"Just swing those stocking legs over my shoulder "
"I want to ram you ass now!"
"Where did you learn how to suck cock like that?"
"Your clit is huge!"
"You voice is sooooooooo sexy"
"Where did you get those shoes?"
A shaved pussy
"I love to make your your clitty bell ring!
"The words ”let’s go shopping!”
"Let’s do it again!"
"Lick me!"
"You are a great lil’cocksucker

"What Makes You Smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment