Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jamie is All Mine!


I couldn’t wait to undress her. Jamie’s dress dropped to the floor and as it did I dropped to my knees pulling her panties down her legs looking into one the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. All I wanted to do now was to make her squirm.
I nuzzled her clit with my nose, slowly inhaling and exhaling to keep her pussy warm … and smell the aroma of her sex. Jamie started to moan very softly. My found her clit so I slowly began my tongue caress of her clitty, varying my tongue strokes to keep the sensation in her body flowing. I know I found her g-spot when I could hear the moans get progressively louder…knowing that this is what she wanted I kept a steady rhythmetic flow with my tongue.
Jamie was braced against the bedroom wall. She kept pushing her pussy into my face as if to reach for my tongue. Her hands clasped my shoulders trying to push into me. Soft moans turn to louder moans turned to even steady rush until she let go. Jamie muffled her scream. As she climaxed I kept my tongue flat against her g-spot only changing the tempo slightly. Was she ready for multiple o’s … yes? I counted three in secession, until Jamie pulled me up towards her.
Bracing both of us against the wall, Jamie pushed her tongue in my mouth. Breathing heavily she said “I want you now slut. Get out of your clothes!” She grabbed my hands and backed us into the bed but lost her grip when I stopped. She fell back into the still with her heels on her shaved pussy framed in her stockings and garter belt. Simply luscious! Her body was even better nearly naked!
Jamie lay in front of me, legs bent slowly playing with her pussy.
I stopped at the foot of the bed, slowly taking off my blouse dropping it to the floor beside me. I played with my nipples through my lace bra which I then removed flipping it towards the floor. For the first time she saw my boobs. They’re not a big as Jamie’s, but certainly adequate considering how they complimented my clit. She took her fingers from her pussy and teasingly licked each finger as I did my strip tease. I slowly slid my skirt to the floor. Seeing me stepping out of it, Jamie smiled and almost begging, “I want you now slut… come here bitch. Take that cock ring off, I want your cum.”
I couldn’t wait so I jumped between her legs once again. I wanted her tantalizing pussy in my mouth yet again, but she wanted none of that now. As she pulled me up her body she screamed, “Give it to me bitch! I want you now.”
My clit is 7” cut, shaved and thick. I love it and I love using it! It has a little gold ring at the tip of the foreskin. With this cock ring on, it seemed to be as large it ever has been. So I teased her pussy lips with the ring slowly going from side to side until Jamie gasped as I entered her. “Ahhh, your cock is so nice NikkiJ. Cum for me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment