Monday, June 29, 2009

My Smile is My Greatest Asset!


My smile is one of my greatest assets. Granted many men and women notice my long legs

I am 5’9” in my stocking feet … or my trim fit body … a mere 149 pounds dripping wet or even my firm round butt … especially when I am walking away. While strolling through the mall or striding across a room I have had my share of second looks. I have turned a few heads as they say! But my smile is always what closes the deal.

Tonight I am in Dallas, traveling on business. It’s been a long day dressed up in my male business clothes so now its time to relax with a few cocktails in the hotel bar. A girl always needs some good company too so before I go down to explore the local talent, its time to get pretty.

So it’s out of the business suit and into my sexy clothes. To get into the mood, I strip down to bare nakedness but to get my juices flowing while I do my make up I decide to slide into a new pair of black lace top stockings, a garter belt and 3” rhinestone strapped heels.

Sexy lingerie will always make me hornier. I’m very fortunate that I don’t need much make up and I have learned to apply it from some of the best. In no time, I ready to complete my look for the evening. A nice black silk low cut blouse fits snugly over my lace top camisole. I look great in short skirts … especially those that flow as I walk…bright red to match my lipstick. A pearl choker and matching ear rings finishes the look… “

Nikki J you look gorgeous” if I must say so myself.

But I’m not finished yet. Do I want to be brunette or blonde tonight? I have been told that blondes have more fun in Dallas so I slip my short blonde pixie wig over my neatly trimmed head of hair. You see I am 97% hairless; eyelashes and very short hair make up the 3%. As I walk to my hotel room door I stop to put my rings, red satin panties and some other sex toys into my swag purse. A girl has to be ready for anything.

After a quick ride down the elevator, I pause at the hotel bar entrance to take a deep breath, as to say to myself I'm ready. I then strutted across the room to find a cozy seat at the corner of the bar.

The bartender, Jake and I introduced ourselves as I looked over the “wine list by glass”. A nice chardonnay from Sonoma meets my approval. Jake, as he serves me my wine, we start up a “get to know you” conversation. It’s always great to be friendly with your bartender, especially when he’s a hunk like Jake. We exchange big smiles as my eyes survey the room. There’s no one of interest …just yet.

After a few minutes, a nice looking guy sat at the far end of the bar and as if on cue Jake leans across the bar with the classic, “The gentleman at the end of the bar would love to buy you a drink” I nodded yes and gave the hunky gentleman one of my biggest smiles. Ah ..yes we want to close the deal!

Jason, as I quickly found out, asked to join me even before Jake could serve me my second glass of wine. Jason is just what like in my men … a little younger than me, I’m 35,-- or I was then -- he's tall - over 6’ and about 210 with an athletic build, all Texan with a great smile. My “pantied less” clit just got hard as my juices started to flow again.

We chatted, I flirted, Jason rubbed my stocking legs first over my skirt then just under it at the knee; Jason flirted, I flirted some more, we talked about my favorite subjects … me and kinky sex … and we drink some more wine as Jason had ordered a bottle. I keep squirming on my bar stool so Jason could get a good look at my legs. The conversation and atmosphere just oozed with sex.

I excused myself to go to the ladies room and as I slide off the bar stool I made sure that he saw the lace top of the stockings he had been caressing. I look good walking away so I took the long way to make sure Jason and everyone else for that manner got a good look at my legs and butt.

In the ladies room, after I peed I slipped my ring over my clit and stuffed it back into my red panties. I wanted Jason to see me in full bloom so to speak. I know he couldn’t wait, because I felt anxious myself, as I came back to the bar. When I returned I smiled and gave him a big wet kiss on the lips. As I did I could feel his huge hands on my tight booty as he ran them down my skirt. I know he confirmed my garter belt and stockings.

He lingered on my satin panties and he lightly squeezed my butt. As I leaned in I could feel his huge hardness, the heat of his body against mine and I knew immediately that all Jason wanted to do now was go to one of our rooms but I needed to be sure first. I needed to be confident that he wouldn’t be disappointed. Yes I am a girl with a big surprise in her panties.

Jason settled the bar tab, we walked out arm in arm, but we stopped in the lobby. I looked Jason right in the eye… I don’t know any way else to say it… “Jason this will be one the kinkiest night of sex you will ever have, so are you ready for it?”

He grinned from ear to ear and all he said was let’s go.

As luck would have it, we didn’t have the elevator all to ourselves, so I stood in front of him and rubbed my butt into his crotch all the way to eighth floor. All he could do was rub my shoulders as he tried to stay calm and composed. The other guy got off on the same floor and Jason almost got off too… so we both ran down the hall giggling all the way to my room. Once in the room, Jason pinned me to the wall, planted a big wet kiss on me and pushed that huge cock of his into my belly as he tugged on my blouse. I raised my arms above my head that allowed him take it off in one move. He then buried his mouth in the cleavage of camisole but I managed to squirm away before he could drop my skirt down to my ankles.

As I slipped into the bathroom, I told him to get comfortable. A little freshness to my make up, a dash of perfume on all the sexy body spots, my blonde wig straightened on my head, adjustments to my stockings and I’m ready to fulfill my promise to Jason. I almost forgot, but I attached my silver chain to my pearl choker to let it dangle down to my waist.

Jason awaits. I pop out the bathroom looking radiant only to find Jason stark naked with his huge cut cock saluting me. He found my candles so the room was dimly lit with soothing music coming from the television. I love a romantic guy.

His smile and cock only got bigger as he noticed my silver chain, the blindfolds in my right hand and handcuffs in my left. “I see you are game big boy! How about a lap dance?” so as I stood before him, I gently pushed him back into the desk chair. In one swift move, I quickly cuffed him… as he didn’t expect me to be as strong as I am… to the back of the chair, leaving one hand free, trying to grab me as I backed off. I tossed the blindfolds onto the bed as he begged to let him watch. I started a slow sexy dance to match the music. I pushed closer to Jason and started kissing his neck as I push my body towards him and teasingly backed away.

I turned my butt towards him and twirled it around his crotch, feeling him trying to push his cock through me. I love to tease. With his free hand, he managed to tug on my panties but I twirled back to face him and then let my red panties fall to the floor around my ankles. I stepped out them and in one move flipped towards Jason. He caught them before they hit him in the face then brought them to his nose to smell my sex. I turned around to look back at Jason as I let my skirt fall to the floor revealing my gartered framed booty and camisole. It was now or never as I turned to face him so he could for the first time see my raging 7” clit encased in my metal clit ring.

I stood motionless hands on my hips and smiled…. “Surprised?”

His jaw dropped but it turned to an even bigger smile as I got closer. Jason grabbed my silver chain and pulled me towards him “I had my doubts. You are gorgeous. I want you! Come here now slut!”

I dropped to my knees, looking up at Jason licking my lips as I kissed the tip of his huge cock. Jason was also cut, and this girl loves a cut cock. He’s just a little thicker and bigger than me. I began kissing his inner thigh, stopping near the base of his balls and running my hands all his upper thighs. I found his balls, and engulfed them in my mouth, then ran my tongue up his big vein stopping at his huge helmut. Jason just leaned back, closed his eyes and started moaning so I kept running my lips and tongue around the tip. I could feel Jason getting even bigger in my pussy, but I wanted him in my cunt … now.

As I jumped on the bed, I tossed him the keys to the cuffs. Jason struggled with the lock but finally broke away and as he jumped onto the bed I threw my legs over his shoulders and screamed, “Take me now!” With both hands, he opened my booty wide to shove his cock in one quick thrust inside me. I screamed as he entered me. Jason continued to thrust his huge cock.

God, I love the feeling of a hot cock in my cunt. I began whimpering but Jason came very quickly with one huge thrust ,so I grab him by the neck and pulled him closer towards me. All I could feel was his huge cock just squirting loads of cum inside my bootyt. He leaned down into my arms to kiss me passionately. As I rolled over to get on top of Jason, he tugged on my chain to bring me back to kiss me some more. He then grabbed me by the waist to pull me and my ringed clit up his mouth. “Such a lovely clit you have here. Nikki J” Jason sucked and licked my clit, which seemed for hours. I moaned and whimpered as he continued my hardness. I was ready and he knew it. He slipped the ring off my clit and I exploded in his mouth. I feel into his arms whimpering like the little slut I am. I caught my breath and scrambled up to kiss Jason again. Wow he’s such a great kisser.

To my surprise he exchanged my wet kiss with my own cum. So I had his cum in my booty and mine on my pussy, lips and face. With a big smile and my own cum on my face I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke in a few hours, blindfolded, but Jason was nowhere to be found. I also found myself with my right leg cuffed to the bed. As I peeled back the blindfold, there a note on the hotel stationery within easy reach.

Nikki J, you promised and delivered. You were awesome. I loved the surprise. I’m sorry but I had to run to an early meeting. I’m in town again tonight. Call me on my cell for an encore anytime.

Kisses Jason. P:S: - The keys are under the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment