Monday, June 29, 2009

Outer Banks Beach Invite


As I drove home from work, I kept listening, over and over to the voice mail message that Peter and Katie, left on my cell phone. “Nikki, both Katie and I want you to our guest for a week this August at the beach house that we have rented with seven other couples in the Outer Banks. You know just about everyone. It’s a spectacular eight-bedroom beach house right on the ocean. Katie says that Melissa may also join us for the week. We hope you make it, Katie sent you an email telling you all about the place. Call us later. Peter”
My clit is as hard as it’s ever been just thinking about it. Wow, a whole week with Peter and Katie and their friends and of then course Melissa. She‘s one gorgeous woman and one of Katie’s girl friends. I have been moaning all the way home in the car. When I got home, I flipped on the laptop to download the email that Katie had sent. The email had a link to the rental company’s website. I took a virtual tour. The Beach House in Duck is beautiful.
It has a large pool, whirlpool, each of the eight bedrooms has a balcony overlooking the pool or the ocean, a huge deck off the playroom, another huge living area and of course the ocean views are indeed spectacular.
Then I read Katie’s email. Nikki, we hope you can join us. We have the place the week of August 17th. Besides Peter and I, Jason and TJ have said yes, same for Tom and Cash, Jonathan and Stacie, Amanda and Lisbeth, Mike and Allison, and Randy and Tiffany. Ashley, your ex and Henry are very probable. Henry has to juggle his schedule, but Ashley said they would be there for part of the week if not all of it. She said she wouldn’t miss it. Melissa just called to say she would be there. Her panties are wet just thinking about it. She wants you to come too. We want you there too. Katie and Peter
BTW – in case you didn’t pick up on it. Its eight couples and eight bedrooms – and you and Melissa make nine couples. The two of you are our guests, but you also are there to serve and service everyone else. Your sleeping accommodations will be the playroom, unless you get invited to share a bedroom and yes we are bringing all our toys, including the infamous gold chain to connect the two of you together for the entire week.
Yes I know you remember the gold chain. Kisses Katie
A huge smile along with a tingling sensation engulfed me. My clit filled my panties. I can’t wait. I reached for the phone to call Mistress Katie and Master Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment