Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hostess With The Mostest!


I’ve put a lot of time into work for the past couple of weeks. I have been behind the bar for a few nights plus I pulled a few day shifts. I also bartended at a few private parties held at the restaurant and the club. Tonight I am the hostess. I would rather tend bar but I also have to learn this part of the house. Besides I get to wear a dress versus the skirt or pants that I normally wear when I am behind the bar.

If I do say so myself I am dressed as one hot foxy slut tonight! My outfit is a sexy black backless dress that shows a lot of skin with “cmfm” heels, lace panties, garter and stockings and braless. I’m showing a little cleavage as well.

For a Monday night it was a normal at the restaurant even though the bar was a little off, the front of the house was quite lively. We had lots of diners, mostly parties of four, but we had a few twos and threes. One big party of businessmen of about twelve stayed for quite awhile. They were in the back of the restaurant … at the tables that overlooked the docks. They preferred this location to one of the private rooms.

I had an opportunity to do my share of strutting by more than once. I saw a few men that I would bed in a heartbeat. Two or three caught my eye … and I returned big smiles each time. I was getting so hot, that I had to go to the ladies room more than once to rub my clitty through my panties. The last time, I just removed them then inserted one of my cock rings over my raging clit.

I was sitting at the bar talking to Jeff the bartender, when their party broke up about ten but since we are open to midnight a few guys came into the bar. They walked in to sit down at the other end of the bar along. Among the group were two of the guys I had been flirting with all night. Since the party had dropped a great deal of money, I told Jeff to buy them a round of drinks on the house. When Jeff delivered the drinks he motioned to me as if to say they were on me … which they sorta were.

So when they toasted me thank you, I returned the favor. After a few minutes, one of the cute guys, his name was Mike came over personally to thank me. We chatted for a few minutes exchanging small talk. I learned that he was from San Francisco, a regional vice president for the company that was headquartered here in Annapolis. They were here for a three-day meeting. Since “the City” is one of my favorite places having lived there for a few years we a lot in common. We had made a connection. Besides I know he wanted to get into my panties, even though they were now in my purse and I know I wanted to get into his pants.

His buddies soon got up to leave. They stopped by to chat a few moments to raze Mike a little bit, but also see if he was in “good hands” and had a way back to the hotel.

We had a few diners lingering but we had stopped serving meals in the restaurant and since the bar was almost empty Jeff was beginning to clean up. Normally the closing bartender locks up but Jeff had asked if he could slide out a little early as he was on the early shift tomorrow. I told him I would lock up tonight. As the restaurant cleared, a few waiters remained but soon they were ready to leave.

The sexual tension between us was building. Mike and I were still chatting at the bar when two of the waitresses Melissa and Kylie were ready to leave. So as I let them out and they both know me well but told me to enjoy myself tonight but if I wanted one of them to stay to help they would.

“Yes, he is a hunk isn’t he? “ as I pushed them out the door. “Perhaps another time girls!”
When I returned to the bar Mike was standing waiting for me, “Do you want to call me a cab NikkiJ?”

“Hell no Mike, I will take you to your hotel, but first I want you take your pants off! I want that cock of yours in my mouth!”

No comments:

Post a Comment