Monday, July 26, 2010

Another First Time ... Love The Stories




I started as a young teenager enjoying sneaking into my older sisters room and trying on her soft sweaters, scented with gobs of perfume etc etc. I finally reached my early 40's always with fond memories of crossdressing and even occasionally fantasizing about serve a guy.

Then came the first time. Their was a custom/vintage clothing store in my city. I called and spoke to the owner that I was going to a bachelor's party and wanted to dress as a girl to fool the groom. The owner, a guy, said sure I could come over and try out some things. Well I got to the store and a heavy set black guy greeted me. Much to my surprise he wanted me to dress in silk panties, fishnets etc etc. So I thought nothing of it, it was a small store and the dressing room very small was in the back.

I went in and started changing and he knocked on the door and wanted to know how I was doing. I had the panties and stockings on and he nudged in and stroked my little butt. I was shocked and asked if he was gay. Much to my surprise he said yes. It was my first ever m2m experience.

Went back several times when he sucked me off then finally I went down on him. He didn't cum in my mouth but I've sucked several guys now and I've only let one cum in my mouth. I so much love to feel a hard cock and eventually see it spray out.

My latest experience has been with a mature guy with a large cock but he gets up, stays hard but is almost impossible to get him to release, maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment