Monday, July 26, 2010

On The Border....


It was a beautiful day so on the way from the Galleria Alexa and I stopped by On The Border for a few margaritas, chips and salsa. It’s a chain, but we do know the day time bartender Randy. He will take care of us. He always does.

We settled into one the four tops outside. Next to us were four guys, who had apparently decided to take the afternoon off. I love it when a guy tries to undress me as I walk by. The tingling sensations of feeling his stare go up and down my body. My juices flow every time. Four stares … and my clitty gets hard. I just love it.

We both decked out in short dresses and heels. Alexa was in a pink Lycra tennis dress with matching panties. I had on a zebra sun dress that accented my boobies. I know -- dress like a slut, act like a slut is my motto.

It didn’t take long before the guys started chatting us up. Of course we played right into their hands. As we found out, the four guys all worked together at the same company. They were out celebrating a major contract that they had just won. Before long we might as well have combined the two tables… as James, they called him Butch. Kevin, Charles and Kim had joined us.

Kim had latched on to me… he was a little older than the others. His features were a rustic… almost like he enjoyed the sun too much. Two others Kevin and Charles seemed to both are vying for Alexa’s attention. I would too. James was a little more laid back, acting like he was taking it all in. You have watch out for those silent types.

After several Grande Blue margaritas, I had to pee. Alexa just nodded… odd you may have thought … as women never pee alone but Alexa and I know each other quite well. So I scurried inside, giving Randy a big wink as I passed the bar.

As I was coming out of the ladies room, Kim was blocking the hallway. While pushing me up against the wall he leaned down to kiss me. I was more than open for his invitation. “I want you Nikki. I want you want you now.” I was receptive but I didn’t think he realized that was panties were filled.

Before he could push his leg into my crotch I beat him to it. I could feel that his monster was hard and getting harder. So I softly said, “It’s my time… but I would love to put that big boy in my mouth.”

We pushed back into the ladies room and I immediately dropped to my knees. Kim undid his khakis dropping them to the floor; since he was wearing no underwear out popped his very inviting cock. It was cut and lovely. Kim was more than ready, so it took me no time to get him off…

With my cum filled mouth, I looked up at him with smiling. Kim lifted me up to him and began kissing me. I had not swallowed all of him yet, so I exchanged his cum with my juices. I’m not sure but I think it was a first for him. As we nuzzled I pushed my boobies into his chest. We continued to peck at each other exchanging a tongue. He caressed my boobies and tried to lower his hands to my pussy. Since I wasn’t ready for him to find out yet I redirected his hands to my booty.

Before long, we heard a persistent shake of the door handle so we finished embracing. Sure enough there was a lady waiting to pee … as we walked out together, I smiled “Sorry, I had something in my eye.”

On the way out to the tables, Randy motioned me over. He handed me a note from Alexa. “Sorry Nikkij, Kevin and Charles Invited me to go back to Kevin’s for some more margaritas and to see Kevin’s artwork. Why don’t you and Kim join us unless you are done with him? Kisses A.”

Kim had gone out to the balcony, but soon back in looking for me. “The guys and Alexa are nowhere to be found!” I smiled back,”I know… I think Kevin is showing off his etchings. Do you want to join them? “

“Nikki I must run, I have to get home. My wife I have dinner plans. When can we finish what we started? That was the best blow job I have ever had! “I just grinned back at him. Taking his cell out … “What’s your cell number?

I gave it him as he walked me to my car. All the way out, he squeezed my booty and kept saying … “I want some of that!”

As I climbed into my new Volvo C70T5 “I know, sweetie but I think I have more than you can handle. Do call me. ”

Kim leaned against my door “I can handle whatever you can dish out” I just smiled as he left … thinking if he only knew.

My thoughts immediately turned to Alexa … wondering if she needed a life line …. Or help in satisfying the two guys. As I texted her, Where are you Bitch? I fluffed my hair and checked my make up in the beaver group. I then leaned back and took two big deep breaths. Sucking Kim off so quickly really got me horny. I love sucking cock but I get frustrated when I can’t cum too.

So I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I immediately began rubbing my clitty matching zebra panties. I slide my fingers underneath the elastic to release my clitty. Taking deep breaths that matched the slow strokes my clitty got harder. I was caught up in the pleasure trance. With my other hand I popped out my left boobie to feel my nipples get hard.

All of sudden I felt a presence at the side of my car. As I opened my eyes I saw this shadow at the driver’s door … as I focused I recognize James… whew. All I heard was “Holy shit! I had no idea!”

I slid down my window… “What’s up James?” I just grinned …. From the bulge in his pants he was too … “Climb in!”

James raced around the C70 and jumped into the passenger seat. He couldn’t take his eyes off my clitty and my boobies. He kept moving his eyes from clitty to my boobies. As I hiked my sun dress up so he could get a better view I popped my left boobie out too.
I gave him a big grin” I'm yours if you want me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment