Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rob's Story


Here's a story about one of my bar customers. It was late one night. We still had a few minutes before clsoing. I was cleaning up but listening interntly to Rob's story.


Rob was making sympathetic noises as he proceeded to tell me how horny he was all the time; how he'd drive to work almost everyday with a hard-on; and how he'd eye the women at work and fantasize about having sex with them.

Then he cleared his throat and said he'd even fantasized about me.

Well, I'd been doing the same about him for the past several hours! I was sporting a pretty good buzz from all the alcohol I'd had, ... yes I drink on the job. I was now sweeping the floor in front of the bar ... and I guess I wasn't thinking much about consequences when I reached out squeezed Rob's nuts through the material of his pants.


I could see his body tense as I touched him. Our faces were just a foot apart and we looked into each other's eyes as I continued to massage his crotch. His eyes finally closed and he was obviously enjoying my handiwork.

He came alive and looked around the bar. I whispered "Yes we are the only ones here!"

After reassuring himself that we were still alone, he pulled me to him and kissed me deeply...

No comments:

Post a Comment